Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st December , I'll be back ;)



Hello, I know I've said before that I will be on hiatus.
But I want to do a correction before that~
I will not be back on the 14th December but on the 1st December
kuuuu~

and yeah, SPM is nearing , such a big exam it is..

yeah, I am speechless~


wish me luck nee~! <3

This is gonna be a short update ~ I'm not going to babble a lot for this post~
Just want to say , SuJu already have their goodbye stage

I cried like this TT^TT"

기다릴게 슈퍼 주니어, 영원 하자 슈 주 엘프!
"GIDARILLKE SYUPEO JUNIEO YEONGWONHIGA SUJU ELPEU"
 We will wait for you SUPER JUNIOR, We are FOREVER SUJU's ELF!

SNSD already making a come back The Boys MV is pretty awesome ^^
ah, SME you are such a bias! Tsk tsk!
its because of you fanwars been created between ELF & SONE *sigh*
uhh~ sorry for getting carried away ><"

ouhyeah ,GD Stay Strong ! we VIP will keep on supporting you and the rest of the Big Bang members 
FT.Island also <3 Hwaiting!
and the rest of Kpop and Jpop and non JK pop , keep doing your best for entertainment industry and music




okay that is all , as you all know I am a NOT anti to anything <3
just dislike some of it.. =="?
well not so much,I've grown to love after I dislike it ^^= No worries nee~
I only hate the entertainment company examples like SME
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay enough of that~ I've should end my babble right now xD

Bye ~

By : Syazie Alee 



0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog