Saturday, September 28, 2013

Super Junior World Tour ; Super Show 5 in Malaysia ( ITS BEEN CONFIRMED)


Assalamualaikum & Whatsup Yo~

WOHOOO


OMG ! FINALLY MALAYSIA IS IN THE "WORLDWIDE" MAP
 


YOU DO GET WHAT I MEAN HERE AITE ? /COUGHS/

yeahh~!! SS5 have already been confirmed by the organiser ( STARPLANET) they confirmed it on 26 September 2013 which is Thursday :) 
ITS REALLY A SHOCKING AND A VERY SUDDEN NEWS FOR US ELF 
the ticket will start launching on 29 September 2013 SUNDAY which is TOMORROW .
 at Paradigm Mall , Kelana Jaya ( Level CC , Concourse) from 11.am till 7.pm

okay I know some Malaysian ELF have already prepared their money , 
but MOST of us don't cause there's NO official confirmation and only rumors before
and now suddenly its been confirmed then you give us about 3 freaking days to prepare the damn money ?
WHY ARE YOU SO INSENSIBLE  

Yes , I am REALLY GRATEFUL that SS5 is coming here , 
its been about 2 years since the last SuperShow come here (ss3 on 2011) 
SS4 (which is the starting of World Tour) They didn't come here TT_TT
/so I shall thank you for noticing us now in the worldwide map SM/
onigiriemoticon

so here is the seating plan and the price of the ticket ;

click the pic for more clearer view ;
-for more information you can go to http://www.starplanet.com.my/ -
^__^


SO ANY OF YOU PEEPS HERE GOING ? 

maybe I'll update more , or maybe I will go missing again , LOL , if you wanna chat with me , just mention me at twitter @SyazieAlee ;)

HAVE A GREAT DAY X

p/s
-I know that some of you are at paradigm mall right now , starting to queue, camping there , be safe okay , and take care ^^ -


0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog