Friday, March 18, 2011

About Super Show 3~! ^^


Hahaha~! yeap I am so exited! Waeyo?(why?) because Super Junior will arrive here at about 4.50pm at the KLIA and will be staying at The Gardens Midvalley~!! huh, I wish I could go there and stalk them..Hurm,To the ELF's that is going to greet them please do behave yourself as hyung(actually I have to call them oppa but I prefer hyung ^^-) hyung is very tired..I mean VERY tired,please don't make them more tired.. TT^TT. The Good news is that JungMo from Trax and Kim Heechul tweeted about this~! hehe XD happy huh Petals? Im happy too eventhough Im not a petal..I Love them all equally~! ^^- (Kyuhyun Mianhe~! haha XDD) yaikss..I hope u all don't get bored reading this..huu~ Fly.fm also having a SuJu contest and the tix is worth RM 360~ :) have u guys called them? I want to but don't know their number><" haish chincha..* pouting* I will update my blog about Super Show 3 malaysia..Where is my big sis,she going to come home and lend me her camera~ hehe,Thank sis!! Love u a lott!!~ and to Faradila, Thank u so much for designing my profile and all,Its cute ^^- thx 4 ur hardwork dear~ <3 hehe Ohya~! To those who want to be tag in the upcoming SuShow3 album (in my fb) please do inform me nee? but I don't kow if its clear or not..back seat after all~ ><" hehe.. XoX take care y'all~ and to those who is interested doing a fanfic (SuJu and others) please do go to this blog http://malaysujuff.wordpress.com/ .. U can write it in English and Malay ^^- I will look forward to it~ and please do comment if u reading one of the fanfic,REALLY appreciated it! ^^- Bye2
P/S : Im not finish with my homework yett~ kekeke ><"

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog