Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Show 3 Malaysia~! ^^


hurm,shoul I tell u teh truth my friends? I actually have written this about 3 times but couldn't post it because of the internet!! TT__TT Im so pissed off right now,its taken me ages to upload the picture here~ haish..*sob sob* But promise is a promise I will upload the picture again just for u guys~! :) here is the SS3 LIVE at Malaysia picture that I have taken on the 19th March 2011 (p/s: Im extremely happy right now because Henry just tweeted that his happy :) kekeke )



The Sapphire Blue ocean that made by Malaysia ELF ;)


One of the banner that ELF made :) theres a lot more banner pic.. But Im lazy to upload it here,if want to see them visit my facebook okie dokie :)



Super Junior *scream~!!* hehehekz ;p



                            special guest :  Jungmo from Trax (guitar) ^^- ngee ;)



SuJu is flying~!!!! wish they fly towards me..hehe XD



              Henry a.k.a Mochi singing Baby while playing the piano~! ^^- then he dance~! :)



Super Junior T performing Tok Tok Tok~ duguseyoo~?? hehehe ;)



The SuJu train~! ^^- hurm I still have so many picture but soooo lazy to upload it huhuhu~ Sorry dear friends.. Y_Y do watch other pic at my fb~ Sorry for not uploading more pic.. TT^TT

P/S: I Love all SuJu members all the same,Kyuhyun =p haha just kidding ^^- don't be angry at me gamers~ I just want to be evil like Kyu~ kekeke :) u know what I mean right? btw, LOVE U ALL <3
here a pic for gamers > (NOT MINE pic,took it from other ELF~) ;)


The evil magnae a.k.a gamekyu this is for the angry gamers that angry with my joke,hope u smile seeing this ;) gomawo for reading my blog ^^-

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog