Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TIRED (=_="")


I am so tired that I could sleep like Lawliet here~! hehe XD I miss Death Note TT__TT huu~!
Kenichi matsuyama u are one of the best actor ever! kekeke ^^-.. yeah I have been tired lately for this whole week because I've kept staying back right after school and will reach home at about 6.00 or 6.30 pm TT^TT..U know how the rapid KL bus is right Malaysian? they never follow the time schedule! =_= *complain mode ON* huh! Hey Rapid bus! U have change everything except u never change ur timing schedule~! PLEASE DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE~! *Complain mode OFF* hurm now what did I was blogging about~ Owhya! about my tiredness~! how can I not be tired!? But I know one thing,hard work pays it all~! ^^- so lets try my best in doing everything! heee~~~ ;) U too have to do ur best (I'm only start doing my best since this is my senior year~ ;p) hehehehe ^^-!



I have to keep Hanging On~! because hard work pay the price (eventhough I won't get any money but I will get more memories and that is priceless~!) ;) I hope that me and my friends keep doing our best in the school. I staying back because I entered a nasyid..hehe,mesti terkejut kan~!? Everyday I shock! shock! (B2ST) kekeke ;p I always said to myself this is ur last year tired or not just do ur best and hang in there~

(Sorry lots of spelling and grammar mistake~!) ><" huhuhu







I need some sweets to give me energy~!
I love sweet stuff like L here~! hehe
jadi kawan-kawan sila beri saya makanan yang manis untuk buat saya ceria dan bertenaga~! kekekeke ^^- ngee..

Give me lots and lots of candy's or chocolate~! I will really appreciate it! *hugging*




Ngee need more sleep! I really want more sleep! sometimes if I sleep early I will get disturb easily as I'm kinda a sensitive to sound or lights..But it depends on the situation ofcourse~! =p hehe @_@



Well~! Thats all for now! Thanks for reading my babbling,crap stuff..huu~! Please do coment ;) tell me how to get this tiredness away from me! huuu~! really need some advice! kekeke XD anyeong nae sarang sarang sarang (Ft.Island Love Love Love).. *waving a goodbye to all of u that is reading this* heee~

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog