Friday, December 9, 2011

Choi Minho 21st Birthday


image
Today is SHINee Flaming Charisma Choi Minho 21st Birthday ~! 
Yes , I am talking about CHOI MINHO okie,
not Lee Minho in Boys Over Flower (BOF) 
some people are confused by these two , the only similar things about them is that both of them is tall
and of course handsome
 
I can't believe that Minho hyung
  (yes I'm a girl yet call them hyung  ) 
Minho hyung already become a man , its like it was just yesterday when I saw him in AMIGO  :)
or did I fall for him in REPLAY  (?) okay , I'm not so sure :/

PSST PSST.. did you notice my blog have changed ? ^__^v
and that picture of a girl who is holding a Polaroid camera is me ! (okay joking) 
My Chingu Yayah Zack ;) have done an excellent job designing my blog here :)
Thank You dear ~
 

Okay let's go back to our Flaming Charisma Choi Minho ,
 I know him more and more after seeing him in Dream team ~!
he really hates to lose . and he is very serious and mature for his age (sometimes aegyo/cute , childish and nonsense, how many 'and ' I want to put, sorry my vocab ish limited due too not reading much , epic fail right) 
I remember when Eunhyuk and Minho were having a quarrel on who is the Dream Team Ace XD


here have some of Choi Minho ;)


Lol , laughing evilly !

SHINee's Minho [Vampire Edit]
Vampire Minho >3<
sexy beast /coughs/ 


image
burning with charisma .. ^///^


image
adorable side of him ^3^


image


okay , seriously Minho , you make this hard for me.. don't tell Kyu hyung okay ><;

image

aww , Minho hugging Eunhyuk , cuteee!

I hope you have fun reading my post ;D
Minho is also in Kyu-liners XD

image
Minho in guy-liner (eye-liner) ;3

image
CUTEEEEEE!!!!

kukukukukuku
okay thats all ;D
thank you for taking your time reading ^_^
Minho , I hope you will grow into a fine man !
me <3 you

image

onigiriemoticon By : Syazie Alee 

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog