Saturday, December 17, 2011

Korean Drama


Assalamualaikum~! Hey there everyone~!
as you all know Korean Wave a.k.a Hallyu Wave is really making us all getting the fever~
Korean fever , but some people already "heal" from it.
and I don't think I can be cure .. which is a good thing for me~! 

I still love Harry Potter~! Anime~! ^^-
I am a PotterHead and an Otaku ~! 
eh wait , this isn't related to my topic =.='
sorry about that , it just that I miss spazzing about them~
Okay ,I am going to share some of the Korean dramas that I am currently watching~

*clears throat*
K-Dramas ! I love them! My first ever Korean Drama is Winter Sonata~!
Come on , who doesn't know that drama? 
at least you have to know the title , never mind about the story because I also forgot about it .
hehehehe~ 

So now , I am currently watching The Musical , Flower Boy Ramyun Shop , Flower Me Too ,
 Scent Of a Women and BRAIN .

1.Lets talk about The Musical ~!
To be honest with you .. I haven't update this drama =,=;
I'm not watching it with excitement , at first its really a good story .
but I keep on missing the track so I can't really comment about this drama.
Have you watch this? 
The main actress of Boys Over Flower acts in this story :)
maybe you all will like the story-line ? who knows right? 

2.Next is Flower Boy Ramyun ~!
its a comical kind of story which suit my 'otaku' taste ;D
the actor is really cute 
The actress also cute ;)
this story is full of flower boys /coughs/ ;D
I think you all will like this story , its really highly recommended by me 

3.Next is Flower Me Too

see that guy? yeah~ his my hyung~! 
LOL he is Yun Siyun , the actor that act really well in Baker King Kim TakGu~
he really become such a badass/sexy/cool guy in this drama ~!
I'm glad that this drama only has 15 episodes so means don't have to wait for so long~
This is really a cute , romantic and funny with some conflict drama ~
WHAT DRAMA THAT HAVE NO CONFLICT RIGHT? 

4.Scent Of A Women 

This is really a very heartbreaking story 
WHY? you have to watch it by yourself , its really a very nice story with a very nice plot ~
The actor there is really charming~! haha~!

5.BRAIN 

This story really makes me learn more about Neurology~!
I am not a science student so this a way I learn more about science~
haha , moreover I know more about the brain now ;3
you should really try to watch it , beside being educational ,the story give us info's 
and tips for our brain to be more creative ~
I seriously love this type of story <3

I hope you will try to watch one of these dramas , you won't regret it .
TRUST ME .
ouhyeah~! now I am waiting for a taiwan drama Skip Beat to be released.
Super Junior Donghae and Siwon is in it~!


Can't wait to watch it~!!~


haha~! thats all from me ~ adioss~!

2 Good persons:

Maya Harun said...

Ish ish ish, takbole update pasal 2PM ke?

Syazie Alee said...

LOL , nak aq update pasai 2PM ker , maish dlm dilemma nih x dpt gy hands Up Concert M'sia T^T~ nanti2 aq update pasal diorg ;D

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog