Sunday, December 25, 2011

Part Time


what is this?? its where I work ;D
I got my part time here ^^
RM 5 per an hour ~

This Lighter here , its RM thousand something2~
FREAKING EXPENSIVE RIGHT?

here are the other stuff selling there~ /
lol I am a promoter so yeah promoting my work here~




all of these is like RM 400 ++++++ okay~!

/sigh/
(end work post)

/smile widely/
(fangirling post)
EunHae Oppa has risen is cool right , especially in Inkigayo~!
where all the members is up at the stage ;D
MuBank where the special stage ish fun!~
ELF chants is Dae~~Bak!~

since I am working right now , I don't have the time to be updated about them~ /cries/
ouhyeah , KyuHyun tweeted today that this is a depress Christmas for him ,
waeyo Kyu Hyung? because I'm working right?
hahahaha~
you feel lonely because I am not fangirling over you because of my busyness ~
/runs for life~gamers ELF ganna kill me/

haha just joking okay (but 95% serious) LOL~
and today is my first time serving a customer all by myself
and I make a huge mistake by calculating the discount~
so they have to cut my pay RM 27 ..
I'm glad its not RM 100 >3<

This makes me learn right?
people makes mistakes especially to a newbie at work that is a bit careless (more like a LOT) 
I hope I don't make this kind of mistakes again TT^TT
after gaining more money , maybe I will take a driving license :) 
we see how the time and money flows then I can decide~
but I am planning to work till SPM result is out~
the first pay check , will use it for SS4 SG (MAYBE THOUGH)
NOT SO SURE OKAY~!

my legs are so sore~
TT^TT
but hey a fangirl gotta do what a fangirl gotta do right~
LMAO
okay me out~

Maybe I will update more next time when I'm free ;)
thanks for taking your time reading my craps ;P

~peace~

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog