Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dancing Out ;)


haha XD yeah we dancing our hearts out today at school..we conquer the school today ^^- ngee.. I wonder if we have the courage to do that infront of other people *people that we don't know*.. we were all carelessly dancing and singing korean at the stage *out door stage!* while others are sleeping on the canteen floor..LOL..I wish we take pictures and record it! We imitate every artist that we know..we rehearsing BONAMANA at the stage and when my part *Kyu's* line gatabuta gatabuta *yeap the pelvic dance* I do it exitingly *yeah~like Hae* but not so much like him as Hae do it like MJ's one..LOL~ Im a girl yet like to dance like that..To me its seductive if u do it IN A RIGHT WAY! and disgusting if IN A WRONG WAY~! Anyway today I jaga benteng *don't know how to describe it in english,SORRY SORRY* then we sing nasyid at the indoor stage *LOL~our school have 2 stage,outdoor (more space) and indoor (not so much space). BUT our stage is not big its more like long~ (corridor??) LOL okay now I'm speaking nonsense?? I've reach school at about 7.35am, preparing for the benteng,sing our national anthem *did I spell that correctly?*,then sing Wilayah song and last but not the least Our school song~! After that,me and my friends eat breakfast (curry puffs and lepat pisang*don't know what's that in english*) after that we *the nasyid girls* change our clothes practise a bit and do our best at the stage..Surprisingly we sang LOUDly and was like "WOAH~".. I didn't have the confidents to look at the audience, I better make sure that make an eye contact for bonamana..OR it wouldn't be HOT~ ;p singing and dancing are two different things,when combine it make an awesome art~! so,I really adore all artist for their hardwork,u need stamina *a very high stamina and confidents* ;) Hwaiting too all the artist! I really want to be a MC..hope that I got the chance to do so..huuu~ Kyuhyun I am very glad that u are not seriously injured..(Kyu 2nd accident on the 8th April 2011)..But he got a scar on his left hand if I'm not mistaken..o.0..? Now his shooting a MV.. aigoo, U should rest more! did SM force u or did u want to do it(BIG QUESTION MARK) ?_?
hurm,our nasyid competition is on the 16th April 2011 (yeap NEXT saturday~) ..Wish us all the best of luck nee? yesterday i've reach home at about 8.30pm..so late huu?~ TT^TT *sobsob* Haish I haven't complete my fanfiction yet~Eottoke??~! LOL.. =_=" S.O.S..kekeke XD bye bye..~

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog