Monday, April 11, 2011

SPEAKER


This is Angel Music brand speaker..

Yeap I have bought myself a speaker today ^^- I actually want the black colour or the blue one..But its out of stock TT^TT..and the worse thing is the only colour that the store have is PINK TT^TT I don't hate pink its just that I don't like it.. But I am learning to love it, so give me a break pink lovers.. I love Sungmin so he will teach me how to love pink <3 LOL ^^-  But its okie dokie, I am accepting pink, in my young days I really I mean by REALLY hate pink, in my younger days.. ;p


yeap this kind of pink, its a sweet pink like a dark purple plus a bit pink ^^ *denying that it is pink?* kekeke XD U should congratulate me for buying this..even though its not in my favouite colour.. =_=" LOL XD
Hurm, I already know how to put my mp3 through it..now what I don't know is how to charge it =_=" Aigoo.. I'm such babo ><" better ask Yayah Zack to help me... LOL..They do have the instruction but its in chinese character! how do I suppose to read it~! =_=" eventhough its a chinese brand it shoul have the instruction in english also..aishh, chincha..*sobsob* wish that I learn mandarin in my younger days,it would be easier.. *_*


I actually want this colour or black TT_TT


What past is past..LOL XD I will bring it to school this saturday and will go crazy with my friends.. ;))
Can't wait <3 aikss!! I haven't finish my hommy a.k.a homework/school work..
 TT^TT urgghh, better start doing it now.. Byeee~!!!~ XOXOX ;)

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog