Monday, April 11, 2011

FanFiction


I am officially addicted to fanfiction right now.. ^^- LOL..But now I am not as active as used to because I've been busy.. I have a fanfiction of my own and are on the way to make a new one.. U should visit this blog to see it.. http://malaysujuff.wordpress.com/

Theres a Malay fanfiction and english one too :)
Do try and read it, and most importantly coment it <3
I have post a fanfiction title "Heenim's Diary" its in malay but I have delete it because I have no idea on how to finish it.. ;p I am so sorry to the readers that already read it and anticipating the new chapter..so sorry *bow 90 degrees* BUT theres a good news..I MAYbe will rewrite Heenim's diary but this time in english.. ^^- so what do u think? U think u will read it? Give me ur opinion..I will finish it quickly if u help me.. ;)

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog