Tuesday, April 19, 2011

f(x)_피노키오(Danger)_MUSIC VIDEO




F(X) Danger Music Video ^^- I really love their teaser but this one is their full MV.. I think the teaser is much moreee catchy then the MV in my opinion..Don't be mad at me TEXPRESS I'm a texpress too ;) infact I'm inlove with every group..I don't want to be an anti because it is just waste of time,when u like something u will gained something when u hate something u won't gained anything..LOL XD that's how I live in my 17 years of live..So don't judge me by my princips..U have ur own too ~ anyway I'm kinda addicted to this song chorus..kekeke XD Sulli is soo cute! Krytal is soo pretty! Amber is soo cool! Victoria and Luna as hot as always~! Love u Unnie & dongsaengs *yeap I'm older than krystal and sulli ;)* hard to admit that because I'm not that Old! LOL XD hahahaha!! enjoy this k-pop lovers! even if u not a fan of k-pop try to listen and watch it nee.. it won't harm u hee~

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog