Friday, April 29, 2011

Musical Sketch


haha, this picture that I put got nothing similar with the musical sketch that I'm talking about right now.. LOL put I put it just for fun ^^-.. woah, my body is aching =.=" huuu hehehekz ;p

This week is English week, the English teacher gave us activity and the activity for Form 5 is Musical sketch (the same goes to form 3 and 4).. LOL 5 Dahlianz do evrything ad-lib! well not evrything ofcourse,but 90% of it is PURE AD-LIB! ^^= hahaha!! the best thing is when Faradila hit our (me and Farah Izzati) table..we were "dating" and Faradila which is Farah Izzati BF *IN THIS STORY* found that Farah Izzati cheat him/her..I am Farah Izzati scandal..LOL XD.. my new nickname today is MatJambu ;p They calling me that because I'm acting a guy but wear a kemeja that have printed small flowers on it..ITS THE BOYS STYLE..Budak2 zaman sekarang dikatakan..hahahaha!! Kids nowadays~ LOL XD..All the Form 5 girls did their very best..they were a heartbreaking scene,a funny pillow fight scene,a touching scene and ETC.. LOL, 5 Cempaka,I want that cake too! huhu ^^- 5 Bakawali I want to play a pillow fight too! 5 Anggerik give me that blue guitar! 5 Mawar HSM rawks!! ^^- 5 Kenanga awesome dancing ^^- ..LOL,did I mention all the class? Good good.. ABCDKM..complete right? ;)

After school we stayed back  we practise the ***** ;) thats all for now..

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

lalalalalala, ngantuk ler....

Syazie Alee said...

hampeh..ngantuk bcer bnda alh nih? =..=?

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog