Saturday, May 21, 2011

Determination


I am learning Japanese all by myself from a book I bought,but I haven't open that book since I was soo busy with school stuff so I forget it little by little,I only know how to write my name in Japanese and speak a bit of it,aishh,the hiragana part is a bit harder so I stop.. =_=" Its not that I give up,its just that it give me some headache to learn it without any proper basic.. LOL xD and Korean is much more easier to learn,the basic of course,but I don't know much of it,but I want to learn both Japanese and Korean at the same time,but with this stupid brain of mine I don't know if I manage to do so.. Woah,lots of "BUT" words..u must be bored reading it,LOL xD sorry but I love to crap a lot! kekekeke xD now about the determination that I was telling/writing to u about, yeah,some of the Unnie's that I know boost my confidents up,after the 2 weeks holiday I will hiatus from the net,AFTER the 2 Weeks holiday (repeat the sentences 100 times!) xP  my new dream is to be an interpreter,well its not "new" but now I am very determinant to reach it! u think I can do it with this blur mind of mine? I will study hard to earn a scholarship and all that!! I hope history won't repeat it self~ by that I mean I don't want my result to be the same as my UPSR and PMR.. =_="

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog