Tuesday, May 31, 2011

VIP #letprayfordaesung


Beside an ELF I also am a VIP. actually I have a lot of fandom but I'm more focus on being an ELF. BUT I never neglected other fandom I still watch their news and all that because I promised myself I will SUPPORT all of KPOP artis! I never want and will not be an anti! because being an anti/hater wouldn't get you anything,being a liker than u can know MORE about all these people with unique individuality. I love being a peace loving KPOPPER <3   please don't bash me because I have lots of fandom ><" Its not that I'm not faithful!  if you see our artist minggling one and another peacefully why can't we do the same? They don't want any hatred right? they never say "Go bash that group because we don't like them.." LOL xD okay sorry for talking crap it just that I want to tell u that I LOVE KPOP & JPOP so much! eventhough JPOp isn't showing much these days I still try to look some news of them ^^
To VIPs lets pray hard for Daesung nee, to those that are not VIPs please pray for Big Bang Daesung to him as he involve in an accident, He is still in state of shock [I get the source from twitter] and today you who have twitter can see Daesung name on TT. I was in shock when I saw a unnie trend #letprayfordaesung So I quickly go check the news and was in state of shock..arggh,VIPs, Cotton candy [Daesung fandom] lets protect uri Daesungie nee? and haters/antis don't say mean words to him! His not a murderer! How could you accuse someone like that! TT^TT You don't know the whole REAL story! when you know you will regret it saying Daesung like that! I don't know that haters/antis could be so cruel.. I lost in my own words now.. KPOPPERS lets pray for Daesung ! VIPs hwaiting! Big Bang Hwaiting! Kpoppers hwaiting! ;'D
If you want more information about dae accident here is the link : http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/320626/big-bang-s-daesung-involved-car-accident-1-person-killed

 

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog