Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gonna be Okay *__*?


LOL xD I stole "gonna be okay" from 2PM "Without You" kekeke ^^ I just LOVE all of them, don't cha?! okay back to the topic. as you all know,we did the audition for teacher's day on the 20th May 2011,we are supposed to know the result yesterday (Monday) but the teachers said it today, and yeah its a bit dissapointment to us all, especially to Thirah as she have struggle since last year to teach us the step movements, the teacher didn't accept us NOT because of the KOREAN thingy,BUT its BECAUSE this year teacher's will do a lot of performance so the time limit for student to perform has been shortened T^T BUT why must OUR YEAR!?  theres only 6 performance from student,3 groups from session morning and another 3 from evening session..I KNOW that this year teachers day WILL be BORING just like LAST year! ><" the best teachers day is on 2008 year if I'm not mistaken!~ (~_~") since then all are the same usual stuff..urghh..=_=" not that I complained (u are complaining dumboo~ talking to myself,its been a bad habit u see) LOL xD BUT the teacher said that we can do the performance for other occasion but we still haven't decided yet.. We will do a MV shooting on this THURSDAY hope that Everything went well~! Teachers Day,I just wanna say I'LL Be Back next year!  to get my revenge..kekekeke xD just joking ^^"

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog