Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MONEY!!


LOL xD I am very desparate right now..Need moreee $$ aishh..really need it! I am totally BROKE! TT^TT so sad! huhukz..I think there will be no more recess for me (eating by what I mean) because I REALLY NEED money now! My financial is really in a horror state~! Feel that I want to rompak (robe) a bank or something rite now xD LOL xD but I am A good citizens so I won't do anything like that! BUT I hope my financial will be in a good condition soon because my objective to save money is to buy the damn cammy! LOL I am so desparate that I called the cammy DAMN? so cruel of me..Sorry cammy!! ><" But I hope ur price will get lower anytime soon cammy please do become cheaper,I really want u my dear hunny bunny (yuckz?) kekeke xD Huh..Money please grow back! I won't usee u anymore after this after I paid the t-shirt,the hari guru thingie,PLEASE GROW back,don't leave me like this..I totally need u back MONEYY!! HUU..*sobsob* any advice? I can't work because my parents won't let me so the only way for me to save money is to stop me from eating too much (but once I eat,I CAN'T stop..)..=_="

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog