Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fandom



huu~ yeah I have told you right that I have lots of fandom? I want to type all of my fandom here but GOT TO MANY so to make things easier Every KPOP or JPOP artist are my fav artis/idol! That includes their actor and actresses. There been lots of new groups recently and I didn't pay much attention so I am NOT UPDATED! TT^TT huuu~ so embarrased ><" Sorry, its just that been busy with my brain that struggling for new ideas for a Fanfiction xD ... ngeee~~

BUT I will try my best to look for them,music and members.. Boyfriend caught my attention with their Boyfriend MV ;) Daebak! I better update fast or I will be in danger~! LOL ^^- So do you have lots of fandom too like me? lets share information,I am not updated,so please help me to be updated~ Okay I am talking crap just know right? sorry~! haha *__* just so blur..
This is the new Boy group > Boyfriend ^^=


maybe I update my blog about my fandom.. Now I am being Primadonna because I am listening to FT.Island
hello hello non stop and being a Henry String at the same time,Just can't take my minds of ya Mochi!~ ;P LOL.. Huwaa, I want to watch Dream Concert so badly! I want too The 3 Mc [Heechul,Joongki,Hara] and I want to see the performance~! ouhya to Ryeowook Ryeosomnia, congrats on your wookie musical! his the main lead ! woah!! ^^- daebak nee~                          
1.FT.Island Return Hello Hello ~ 

Aigoo, suddenly I miss Dream Team.. especially Choi Minho of SHINee pointing to this black and white picture huhuhuhu TT_TT
LOL, I heard that KBSW will show lots of interesting variety show ;) can't wait ouhya just to let you know, I will be hiatus from the net after my 2 weeks of school holiday is over so I will write lots of crap here so that I can release all my emotion before "serious" to study harder~ xP hahaha
thats all from me, thanks for taking ur time reading this~! kamsahamida,arigatougozaimasta,terima kasih,xiexie,gracias,thanks. 
Henry Lau

4 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

Huh? yes, I'm agreed....you're not updating at all, hahahahaha(evil laugh) peace, no war !

Syazie Alee said...

so cruel ==" LOL xD than share ler with me!! T^T

elin gugu said...

minwoo~!!!!
SARANGHAE>.hiiihihih

Syazie Alee said...

haha,go take him, aku nak yang twins tuh ^^- kekeke xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog