Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chaotic day (^^-)


Hey everyone~:11:
So today activity was AWESOME!
We do a cosplay theme~! :67:

I group with Iqa and Aten,
Iqa as the make-up artist for Aten
While I'm being the pencerita a.k.a story teller =="
haha! I suck at it! how can I be a good MC if I suck at it ler~!

But Yayah and Elin said that I sound like a promoter
(is that supposed to mean that I am really horrible at it..?:wala:
girls,if you read this give a respond to me :)
so that I know if I'm that terrible..LOL xD
P/S : the school microphone really suckz!! (blaming on the microphone~! ;P )

Ouhyeah,Iqa make-up Aten like a barbie doll (inspired by Michelle Phan)
she really done it well,but it will be even more better if the make-up is a bit thicker..
ouh well,we all learned by experience right,so this is a bitter sweet experience~ ^^v
why bitter..? because I manage to embarassed myself infront of the entire school!!
(well almost the entire of school ;P )

Thirah is joining it too but she represent her class ofcourse..
she's in 5Cempaka along with Yayah and Elin
yeah,I'm not in the same class as my besties~ huhu..
mereka bukan kawan tapi SAHABAT! ^^-

want to see Athirah Basri works..?
haha,to all the people that are scared of POCHONG please step aside from my blog..
Because it's REAL EFFECTS! Thirah learn it all :r::119:
she makes the blood from coffee,syrups etc..
I already forgot the ingredient..LOL xD

I am very sured 5Cempaka will win because of the creativity..
Pn.Intan,sorry ><"
:....:(


Okay~ haha you all must be wondered
"You are a 5Dahlianz.."
Yeah.. I am!
But..still our classes like TWINNIE you see~
5Cempaka and 5Dahlia are the bestest TWIN!
LOL xD

okay here is the picture of Syarafina (Ara) becoming a POCHONG~!
(p/s : who that have been tagged by Thirah in Facebook must change their profile
pic into that ^^-)




The pocong is Syarafina, the blood effects and the scray effects is done by Siti Athirah Basri
they are from 5 cempaka ;)
EPIC huh?? ^^-:Arkk:(this must be you reaction~! LOL xD




this is Fatin Syahindah make-up by Syafiqa :)

Thats all..anyeong~! ;)
By : Syazie Alee.. ^^v
I am nervous for tomorrow parents meeting teachers day..
its going to be a disaster..==" huuh



0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog