Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not well.


I will keep this post short , my body is not in a good condition..got some stomach ache,dizzy-ness and a bit feverish body ==" I don't know how did I get sick *__*" Its so sudden..I think I ate some contiminated food..or is it because I was soo nervous about today oral? huwaa, I didn't manage to go to school..Teacher I'm so sorry! I even memorise my oral,I really practise hard last night~ [ *_*" ] the words are flowing in my mind now.. aishh..why is this happening! Dissapointed at my self T__T" I manage to send some text message to Yayah and Fitri..hope they understand that I did not skip school for fun ==" LOL xD better go now,I order some Mcdonald's chicken porridge for my tummy to relax a bit..

You all take care of yourself too nee?? byee~

by : the sick Syazie Alee.. =="

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog