Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hiatus for 2nd semester



uhuuu semester kedua akan bermula pada hari esok tak sukanya~ :face32:urggh I've got to focus from now on! :face46:
haha,slama nih tak fokus ke cik syazira oii?? xD haha fokus tak fokus lah jawapannyer xP buuekk.. ngee, :d:
hehe~ I will start Hiatus from 13th June 2011 till my SPM is finish :3:kekeke,sukanya guna emoticons nih! THANKS A LOT YAYAH !! really loved it :67:!!~ okay on my hiatus I won't update anything, no twitter and no facebook :6:so hard meyh!~ WAE~!!!!!! hahaha you are the one who makes the rules Syazie! yeah yeah yeah I know,don't remind me twice :face11: I already message my chingu Celia really going to miss her so much! Celia ah~ chongmal saranghaeyo :5:!! hehe :131:~ I hope you won't get bored reading my long message that I sent to you in your inbox :b:~ kekekeke :119:

LOL xD for your information I am crazy about emoticons thats why I want Yayah to teach me how to install it and teach me everything! sorry Yayah for troubling you but I know you like it :face54: heee!~

okay there are some people that doesn't know what hiatus is (I know the word from youtube and ask Yayah simply because I was lazy to open a dictionary at that time.. LOL xD but the word HIATUS is in our dictionary its not made up~ :104:) after knowing it I love to use it because it sounds like an anime spelling words..kan kan kan?? hahaha xD

okay here is the meaning of Hiatus to those who are lazy (like me) to open their dictionary
search it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus :face54:

But eventhough I'm on Hiatus I will on the internet every FRIDAY to watch korean drama LIE TO ME until it finish after that its a BIG NO to on the internet~ :15: ngeee~

ah I will miss SuJu updating their twitter,I tweet to Henry *__* and said to him to take care of himself while I'm gone :6: hahaha!! so emotional of me right :face22: LOL,mianhe Kyu I didn't tweet to you :face21: you rarely on twitter thats why! hahaha

by the way SM TOWN at PARIS are DAEBAK! Celia went to the concert too~! hehehe my soul :104: is there with her at the night of the concert yesterday~ haha,so Celia if you were having a "chill" moment it was me xD kekekeke and Thank you for those two lovely picture that you tagged me! they were lovely and you too lovely!!! :face9:

Thats all for now, I will miss facebook especially VIP groups and Kick Butt Gang (KBG), twitter,youtube (I will on youtube when SuJu 5th album is out!must support them!! :face18:) hahahahaha!! SM channel prepare for highest views:face44:!! I will still edit my blog because my blog is like a diary ;)

KPOP and JPOP I will miss everything and I will totally out of dated than I am now :face13: " huu~ but its okay! I've got to sacrifice in order to focus right :face66: ~


:24:anyone who has my number just text me or call me,but if tak reply err,maksudnyer kredit tak delah~haha bankrupt nih :10: suka tak suka terima sahaja jangan complain meyh,kalau korang nak topupkan untuk aku tak pe gak :face61: haha~ jangan marah! nih hakikat! :123:

cammy :51: wait for me till I reach my goal! music :74::75: thank you for always be there for me :face19:

Wish me luck for my SPM :58::face42:

Take care everyone!~ :60:

:47:Written by : Syazie Alee :91:

Date : 12th June 2011
:114:kisses~:k:
:128:see ya soon :128:

2 Good persons:

célia said...

Syaziiiiie Syaziiiie Syaziiiiie! My Chingu! =P

I will follow your blog! and try to comment the most time it's possible for me! ^^

Take care during your hiatus Chingu!
I'm really happy having met you! =D

♥♥ Chongmal Saranghae yo!! ♥♥♥♥

And thanks for the message you have let in my inbox ^^

Kiss!!! *Hugging you so much*

Syazie Alee said...

haha, thank you Celia! *hugging you so much too~!* kekeke ^^- you take care too nee, LOL xD I'm glad that you didn't get bored reading my long message in your inbox (*__*") hehehe xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog