Friday, June 10, 2011

Lie To Me [korean drama]


ahh, I just watch the 10th episode ^^= LOL.. aigoo I hope that the episode isn't that long because I will start hiatus from the net soon..maybe I will online just to watch the episode every friday but I won't be updating anything because I'm on hiatus~ ;P Now I am trying to update my fanfiction which got stuck a bit because were too focus on the drama~ xD ahh,I better finish my fanfiction fast or i won't get to study peacefully.. =="

But when I was waiting for the drama to be upload I was watching a bit of Secret Garden and Fugitive Plan B a bit because miss them a lott~! hehehe (p/s I didn't get to watch Fugitive Plan B last episode T^T and when I search for its only have chinese subs no Eng sub..T__T sob sob)

when I was watching Lie To Me, I really like this actor his daebak! eventhough he is not the main one..LOL xD the actor name is Sung Joon,he reminds me of someone but I'm not sure who..hurmm.. here a picture of him ~
 

Isn't he cute? LOL xD haha,in this story he is the dongsaeng (little brother) of the main character,his a cheeky guy and his smile can kill you for a second! (thats what I been through~ ;P)

Huwaa~! I want Haruma Miura dvd.. aish!! I really miss my big brother soo much..and Kenichi Matsuyama too ( I also saw "gamble" dvd which is Kenichi latest work)so many dvd that I want but can't buy it~ T__T (crying really hard) huhukz.. Gomenasai Haruma and Kenichi because I can't buy your work yet,wait till I have more money nee??

 this is my nii-chan Haruma :)

 this is my other nii-chan Kenichi ;)

LOL xD I just miss them so much!!

Thats all from me, going to try to update my fic and possibly publish it today..chaiyok! anyeong~!

1 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

huhuhu,I don't have a time to watch drama....maybe next year I'll watch it....

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog