Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy ELF Day (^^-)v



ELFs lets give our words, the day we declare we are ELFs, we should stand by what the term means: Ever Lasting Friends, to SJ. If we cannot live by what we should stand for, then we are but just another fan. It's nothing wrong to be a fan, but being a ELF, means much more than that. We take the good (of being the biggest fanclub around), with the bad (we also get the most bashing), we have the most pleasant times (our beautiful 13, our winning of GDA in 2009, our 52 weeks of topping the Taiwan charts, our consecutive wins in Philippines Golden Award etc etc), we do experienced the saddest moments (2010 dark GDA, the disappearing of our 4jib Ver B from various charts). When we call ourselves ELFs, we know we get ourselves into "trouble", the varsity of feelings, the extreme of happiness and hurt, will never leave us ^_^. So embrace fellow ELFs! We are here to stay! Like my beloved Heenim said, we are the blue babies, in his house, other than his family, he has his brothers, and a bunch of noisy ladies ^o^. We will stay noisy forever, for SJ!

BY Jeslyn Ho & 蕾蕾


I love this statement that why I posted it here ;) and theres another one :

You don't have to be an ELF from the beginning. You just have to be an ELF until the end.

The failure of several groups formed the foundation of today’s Super Junior.
So the same, you don't have to be Super Junior from the beginning. You just have to be Super Junior until the end.

ELF lets be EVERLASTING FRIEND the best of the best chingu that a chingu could have! LOL xD

I am very honored to be an ELF because being an ELF you know other ELF and quickly bond like a family
and when ELF meet other ELF and meet other ELF again it just grow and grow, Now Super Junior have LOTS of Big sister and brother also small sister and brother ^^ and all were BORN on this 2nd JUNE, well, yeah our birthday isn't the same with this (some lucky ones are xP) but we STILL celebrate it, LOl we only 5 years old eyyh? ><" so young! hahaha xD

Okay now I'm crapping again..LOL ><" sorryy!! so how did you ELF celebrate your birthday today? as for me and Yayah we playing Super Junior song non-stop while heading to Cental Market to make a bus card, but we didn't get to make it because its out of stock ==" HUH! we buy 3 takoyaki box after that, My one,Yayah and Nurul which is Yayah little cousin a.k.a dongsaeng well its practically my dongsaeng too ;)we go back by Metro Bus ==" it is my first time open speaky in Metro. I don't open it as loud as I open it in Rapid though (like Yayah said in rapid because of the radio xD) LOL, I think I should be a DJ in the bus so that no one can bored by listening to the rapid bus radio, but none kpoppers will be bored too, LIKE I CARE!~~hahahaha xD so Evil of me.. Thanks to you 규 현. =="? hehe.. ^^=

arggh I want bubble tea! But I want the bubble moreee can can?? haha!!
I drink freeze bubble tea with Yayah, Nurul didn't want it because of the bubble, Yayah too dislike the bubble, so after she finish drinking I switch with her because my bubble are finish the only thing in it is the vanilla water., I don't want to drink much because I want to chew the bubble~! ^^-v

By : Syazie Alee
time : 7.00 pm
at : home ==" hahaha xD

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

huhuhuhu, got a lot of my name here ^_^ HAPPY ELF DAY TOOO~
Nurul is your dongsaeng? That's mean we're already one family, hahahaha....

Syazie Alee said...

haha, yeah she my dongsaeng what? ur dongsaeng is practically mine too ;P haha, yeah Happ ELF day to u too~ ^^

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog