Sunday, June 19, 2011

Food !! ^^


Okay,today I will talk about food, LOL xD. There is LOTS of food that I want to taste, but its difficult for a muslim like me,especially where theres a pork involved ==" its not just pork,meat or chicken that is not properly prepared are also a BIG NO to eat, we only can eat meat/chicken that is properly prepared by muslims hands. Its really difficult to explain in a form of writing,If I can say/speak at least I can use some body,hand gesture to explain to you more~ But I am greatful that almost all the place that I want to visit have a place for muslim can eat without any hesitation ^^ ouhyeah,we also cannot eat something if we hesitate about the ingredient of it no hehe xD

okay let me show you some picture about my random mind want to taste :
This is TAIYAKI, its a Japanese snack that has a filling of azuki red beans,theres also all sort various of filling like custard,chocolate etc..Have you tasted this?if you do can you tell me how does it taste?hmmm

Okay,next is :
This is Ramen, this is a popular noodle in Japan and Korea Monkey hehe ^^
BUT its hard to find ramen/ramyun that is halal but I think there is a halal ramen that can be found in Korea Plaza (Malaysia) and some other places to~ ngee,its like maggie (Malaysian instant noodle) but I think the difference is the broth *__* well I THINK~! hahaha ;P

NEXT :
This is soba noodle,theres a various soba noodle like ramen/ramyun. I have tasted this once but I taste the cold type dish,you have to dipped the soba into a soy sauce for the flavour and the noodle is thick and you can be full in a second~!:Full:(

NEXT :
This is Gimbap/Kimbap its a korean sushi its eaten with kimchi (I have tasted kimchi twice and want to try it again!~ xD) I think kimbap is has the same concept with Japanese sushi (?) I am not so sure because I never tasted it YET~! LOL xD I hope that I got to taste various delicious food~! my tounge and tummy hungry for moreee~!

And I just found a topic for my oral,I will do an oral entitled "Takoyaki" at least the teacher won't ask many question because they will not have a clue what is that (HOPE SO =="?) LOL xD

Okay thats all for now, I am going to eat Rojak Mamak now :z:~I love the sweet sauce~!! Monkey

Truly by : the hungry Syazie Aleeangkatkening

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog