Friday, June 17, 2011

holla~


Hai everyone!! Did you miss me?? haha if you do here a kiss for you :Kiss:( hahahaha xD

Today I went to Central Market with Yayah (yeah again to eat Takoyaki and drink Bubble Tea
:Smile:(heee~ BUT! the Takoyaki stall is not there we were a bit dissapointed :shouted: but the notice said that they around there at stall num 16.

We just ignore it and focus on buying bubble tea, today I tried green tea & vanilla flavoured (the two flavour mix really well together!) Yayah was ordering her Vanilla chocalate bon, I was still unsatisfied about the takoyaki stall and search it around there, I was like showing Yayah the Bubble Tea stall number and its written "15" and I said to her the takoyaki stall is "16" so I look beside my left and YES the takoyaki stall was beside us all along!! Monkey yeah!! haha! how didn't we see it! we were like laughing and Yayah said to me that the stall knows that I want both takoyaki and bubble tea so they became neighbour~:face26: nyummy now it will be easier for both of us to buy our food and drinks. and I think this will be the last time I go there because I am saving up money and I want to stay back at school and study with Yayah :h:.

Now I am focusing to finish my Seni card (colouring it with all my energy, I don't like to colour that much :face30: huuu~ I really want to study after finishing all my debt to the teacher (my notes and exercise book need to be passed up soon) after I finish my home workie I will have some peace to revise with my bestie..

Didi Unnie kamsahamnida for your encouragement, I really need it thank you soooo much Unnie! Monkey really appreciated it and thank you for taking your time reading my blog that is full with 'crap' :z:Monkeyyou really making me want to work hard:betol2:( ~ hahaha ~

theres nothing much really I am now watching Music Bank and will coloured my seni card this night and tomorrow aswell (theres so much that need to be painted, help me :brona:( hahaha xD.

Then I have to finish my science note and exercise,agama note and correction (Heo Saeng SS501 said to me 'Just Let it go") But I can't~hahaha just kidding my craziness is starting, sorry jelir

I hope that I can change into a better student :puppyeyes: ~ I hope that I can do it, i don't want my SPM result to be the same with my UPSR and PMR :Hampa:( so I jinjja (really) got to do my best I am willing to do anything right now :Bersemangat:(because I've got all sort of support from all the people that knows me. I am really greatful that I have greatest friend,unnie,dongsaeng that cared for me and my future eventhough some of us don't know each other that much I really LOVE all of you! . :Fan giler:( hahaha~ You all are the best of the best Monkey DAEBAK! ^^-

by the way the bad news for me is that the parents meeting teachers day is on this 1st July (on Teukie birthday!) huwaa so scared because I didn't study well before semester 2 (semester 1 is like a playing mode all the time ==" LOL xD) My dad will be soo furious at me especially all my marks has gone down! :Wuaa!:( ahhh~ What kind of SPM candidate am I if I werent serious on my 1st semester :face33: .. But gladly I realise that before my real SPM, so now my job is to study smart and hard :Focus:( (Ft.Island hello hello on music bank right now~) :ole,ole,uu!:( ngee :w:

Why when I am on my hiatus so many artist is making a comeback aigoo~ =..=" so frustrated~ hahaha its okay, kalau boleh nak suh perlembagaan peperiksaan keluarkan soalan berkaitan Kpop,confirm semua kpoppers dapat jawab n dapat A++!! hahahaha! happy jer semua~! jawab exam pun bersemangat :Berangan cool:( kukukukuku~ sabtu minggu depan merupakan hari sukan,macam biasa pinjam padang sekolah lain kenapalah cikgu tak pergi jer stadium MPS uh~ huuu tahun kiteorg jer semua tak menjadi,ape lah nak jadi nih! :Mengamok: ini tidak adil! I am Ueki and I will stand for justice as justice must be done!! (haha teringat cerita anime The Law of Ueki miss that story so much! hee,otaku nih cool )

Oklah sampai disini sahaja coretan/typing~ ^^-

I hope you all have a great Friday today~ lets work hard together-gether nee~ hehehe

Truly by the random Syazie Alee Monkey
P/S : my tummy is full with extra bubble tea and two set of takoyaki box:Full:( nyummy :10:!!

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog