Friday, July 1, 2011

Just new stuff.. :)



This is 2NE1 " I am the best"내가제일잘나가 music Video (MV)
It's really catchy~ ^^
ouhyeah, you CAN PAUSE my music player if you want to listen to this
 or any other video that I have posted here..
This is one of the newest song in KPOP along with
Kim Hyunjoong Break Down
2PM Hands Up
F(x) Hot Summer
ETC..

there are some people think that they know it all
YEAH..I am not that updated as I used to be when I'm free
(last year always FREE~ xD)

Don't get to proud of yourself when you just into it!
don't act like you know it all since you are NOT!
ahahaha, LOL xD..

want to know my story..? okay I will tell you, but PLEASE don't think that I'm a bad person..
I am not proud of what I'm going to say but this person MAKING ME DOING IT..
Forgive me for my rudeness..(did I spell that correctly..? ><"?)

The story starts here.its in Malay but I change it to English/Manglish~..
HER : I know all the korean song now..
ME : ouuhhh..*nodding my head*
HER : tell me all the new korean song that you know..*in her proud tone=="*
(okay she is really getting on my nerves..the newest thing that she knew is FT.Island "Hello Hello"
,Boyfriend "boyfriend"..and f(x) pinocchio 피노키오)

and I was like..NOT IN THE MOOD..
so I use the strongest weapon ever..
I answered her..
"F(x) Hot Summer" *putting on a smirk*..
She was like blinking her eyes..and said is it the pinocchio one..
and I almost LOL xD but ofcourse I'll manage to restrained myself..
I am a GOOD PERSON you see!! ;P
she should be gladfull that I didn't use 2PM 'hands Up" because that is way new like 2NE1 "I am the best"..

Okay..Now I have chill down~
This is my message to you~!
바보 같이 굴지 말아주십시오 .. 넌 내 친구야!
당신 당황 때문에 너무 자랑하지 마라 자신 ~!
내 친구를 이해 ...?

that's all for now..
by : Syazie Alee.. :)

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog