Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kim Jongwoon [ Yesung ]


kyaa~ my yesterday wish have been granted! LOL xD haha
Kim Jongwoon a.k.a Yesung Teaser Picture for today!!~
 *yeaahhhhh~using Yesung voice to scream*
so how is your feeling today my dear CLOUDS ??

at first when I look at Yesung clothes all that
I can think of is G-Dragon xD
GD love this kind of fashion ^^-
okay focus back to Yesung *how dare u ignore me -pout Yesung*
Mianhe Yesung hyung.. ><"

Okay Yesung looked so hot in this picture..
*ELF said : u've been said that to all SuJu Teaser picture..can't u find any other word in the dictionary?*
LOL xD
I am so sorry but what I else can I say beside HOT!?
They are to hot to handle! xD

haha,for tomorrow..
Rumour said that it will be Siwon..
;)

By :Syazie Alee

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog