Thursday, July 21, 2011

EUNHAE


Hey you all~!! hehe haven't update my blog for awhile huh? Did you miss me?? *so full of myself!* LOL xD
ELF's so how is your body temperature..? Mine has been high lately..!
my nose bleed couple of times after seeing Eunhyuk and Donghae Teaser Picture~ xD
okay I know that I'm kinda exaggerated a bit *a bit?! more like a lot!*
;P

On the 20th July 2011
SM released Eunhyuk teaser picture..
and as many of us know, his hair are now BLONDE..
Kinda remind me of the old days~ ;)

 awesome huh?
the colours are bright.. his skin has writing on it..
looks like a tattoo..
but its not~

The next day which is 21st July 2011 (Today)
SM released Lee Donghae picture..
or should I call him fish..Heechul did say his REAL NAME is FISH and STAGE NAME is Donghae..LOL xD
woah..its kinda their pairing isn't it..? 
EUNHAE~!
hahaha I remember they taking a vow at one of the Super Show 3!
this is of course a JOKE~

This is Hae picture~!
HOT huh?
just like Hyukkie~! ^^-

They said that tomorrow is Lee Sungmin Teaser picture..
Omo..I wonder how our Ming will look like.. 0.0
he is muscular and manly if he wants to be.. <3

aigoo..and the picture will be released at 8 am something..
so early lorh!
I'm at school..can I use the lab computer for a while Teacher..?
hahahaha xD

today is #D13TheReturnoftheSuperior ;)
my curiosity is killing me xD
anyeong..~
By : Syazie Alee (^^-)

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

yeah~ me too!!! It's killing me now, hahahahaha...

Syazie Alee said...

;D

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog