Saturday, July 23, 2011

ShinKyu


woah~! The rumours are true~!
 Today SM released 2 member teaser picture~!
The first to released is Shin Dong Hee [ uri Shindong ^^]
his picture is MUCH far better than Leeteuk ones..
Sorry Angels,no offence okay..?I am an angel too ;)
Leeteuk picture is okay,but his hair..I just can't accept it YET..(means later I can accept it)

my name is Dong..
SHINDONG ;)
*trying to sound like Bond,James Bond* ^^-
Shindongie concept is like a hip hop,gangster,and a rich guy..
why did I say rich,well the "bling" says it all xD
ShinsFriends aren't you happy to see uri Donghee hot like this..? ^^-

Next is the guy that always full of himself..
his picture uploaded after Shindong ;)

Cho Kyuhyun
 can see the armpit hair xD
SparKyu/Gamers don't hit me ><"
LOL..
*pointing to my banner*
I am a gamer/sparkyu too ;)

I wonder if tomorrow SM will continue to released 2 member teaser..
hurmm..or maybe 5 of them at once~! haha xD
hurm.. who know's right??

and Yayah Zack thank you for editing my blog again! <3
she really knows it all, take a look at her blog and you will envy her skills! LOL xD
this is her link :

can't wait for the rest of the member teaser picture and of course MUSIC VIDEO ^^-

By : Syazie Alee

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

thanks for promote, hahahahahha

Syazie Alee said...

haha~ my pleasure to do so ;)

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog