Friday, July 22, 2011

LEETEUK


Okay.. I am totally speechless~
their concept is kinda Urban and Colourful~!
Teukie hair is so weird.. ><" hehehe xD
I didn't recognise him at first..

LOL..yeah it's not Lee Sungmin teaser~
Sorry about that nee??
I think no one really knows it truelly..(?)
but Hae picture after Hyuk is true..~
"of course,we are the EunHae/HaeHyuk/HyukHae *so many nick!* couple after all"
ngee *pushing them aside*


I am watching Music Bank right now..
MuBank is in TOKYO!
woah! Lucky you Japanese people~! envy you a lot! *pout*
haaa~

I am wondering what will the rest of the member will looked like.. 

"well I will look awesome of course"
chikura Kyu! ==" *smacking his back*
sorry about that..his always full of himself~ *shaking my head*

to Snowers..
I am not sure about Kibum return in 5 jib, but let just hope nee?
I am saying this because there is no Kibum name in Super Junior SmTown official website..
speaking of smtown website, it takes forever to load!!

I forgot to tell you all something!
a week before when I was in the U10 bus.
I was totally sleepy *when are u not sleepy?=="*
Big Bang Tonight totally wakening me! I was like..did someone bring a speaker or somethng..?
then Se7en Better Together.. and when I search around it was INFRONT of me!
it's a commercial in the tv~ =..="
so much for awakening me! LOL xD

Today is :
and RUMOUR has it that tomorrow SM will release 2 Members Teaser Picture

That is all~
suddenly I miss B2ST..when are you going to comeback here and do a fan session for FREE?
LOL xD

By : Syazie Alee 

2 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog