Friday, July 15, 2011

RAINISM~


 
haha,yeah I know..
This is NOT Bi Rain picture..
but Lee Joon is kinda similar to Rain (just the age factor~ ;P)
hahaha xD
don't be angry at me Rain fans..I was only joking 
 haha yeah afraid already ><" 



here..The REAL RAIN ;)
 hope that calm you down .. 

Okay the reason for today topic 'Raninism' is because I played with the rain today ..
I was sending Fit and Yayah to the bus stop. But Yayah went over to the bus stop first because both of  us need to print something at the cyber cafe.. It was really raining HEAVILY.. I LOVE rain and ofcourse I love to get wet by the rain.. but today it was kinda a bad timing.. ><" Fit were bringing a laptop,her folio seni,my science file also got wet due to the rain.. and the worst of all.. The cyber cafe is closed!

so we have to run back at the bus top and this time the lightning was really fierce.. ><"
I and Fit run as hard as we can while covering our stuff.
and the YUCKY part is that I ran threw a dirty water!!!
huwaaaa!!
so we were wet! 
sooooo weeetttt!!!!!! 
ofcourse I like the wetness but I don't like the dirty water part!
yeihh..
Yayah dad come and pick her up while me and Fit is wet and cold at the bus stop..
waiting for the not so "Rapid" bus..
it came 10 minutes after Yayah leave.. *thank Goodness!*
I gave Fit the umbrella as she need it more than me..
I ran as fast as I can.. =="
sudah Pancit meyh..LOL xD

after I reach home I quickly take a shower and clean my self up..
*the dirty water make me shower for about an hour..*

haa.. I hope I don't catch a cold tomorrow because me and Yayah are going to watch
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 at Brem Mall Big Cinema ;)
I am trying to call that place for a reservation.. But the thing is that they did not picked up!! 
Please pick up the phone!!!!!!!
or I will smack you like this!!
LOL..xD

This is not funny..I am being serious here..=="
(P/s: this is just a picture..I don't smoke! )
ah..I better try it again after publishing this post..
ouhyeah..I know this is kinda a late news.. 
But I still want to share it.. ^^v

Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk
have dyed his hair BLONDE
yeah the 'albino" style..
okay..are they back to Twins / Don't don concept..?
I hope not..
Hyukkie is better with darker colour like red,brown..etc..
You know it more than me
 *pointing at anchovies/jewel/monkeys*
ngee.. don't be angry..
ELF topic right now is HAIR COLOUR..
But I think..
this 5-JIB will be an awesome album..
I hope SM make a good mv like he did for SuJu M "Perfection" ..
SM don't dissapoint us okay~!
you are great went it comes for MV and Teaser..
OMO! I can't wait to see 5 JIB teaser..
okay about Kibum come back..
yeah I am talking about Kim Kibum SuJu ..

Remember him..?*ELF scream YEAH WE KNOW HIM!*
okay-okay..calm down will you..I was only testing..
here is Kibum picture IF you do not remember him.. 
*me smirking but than got hit by a lighstick thrown by ELF*
this is Kibum old picture..
 this is one of his picture in 2011..
he already removed that tattoo..
so don't worry..it's only temporary.. ;)
 so from reading view *pointing to you*
Kibum is on the right.
^^v
Thats all from me..
By : Syazie Alee
I hope we got the ticket for tomorrow..
Pray for us!! ><" 

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

Kbum oppa! miss u so much~ I think Elin really miss you <3

Syazie Alee said...

hehe xD yeah..Miss him sooo much..wandering what his hair colour will be..? LOL xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog