Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kim Heechul Happy Birthday to you~!



yeah~ Happy Birthday to Kim Heechul~!
On July 9th, Heechul tweeted, “It’s Kim Heechul’s birthday, the megastar of outer space. Pikachukachukachu~ I first want to thank my parents, and also give thanks to all those who have shown me love. I will become a better Kim Heechul! But even while saying this I’m stuck at home. Just once, I wish I could celebrate my birthday with a girlfriend ㅠㅠ”.
A few hours later, he updated his fans with the tweet, “I was at home when Jin Young hyung called me out for a surprise birthday party ㅠㅠ as expected, it’s JYP~!! Park Jin Young, Chun Jung Myung, Sangchu, Heenim!! I’m in a good mood (even though it’s just us four guys). Chocoball (Heechul’s group of close celebrity friends) is currently out of the country so we’ll have a party next week. And everyday is a party for Super Junior!”
He added, “Yeon Bul Sae!! Jin Young hyung formed this group since we’re all lonely. But it’s funny how we’re all blood-type AB celebrities ㅡㅡ. I’m most definitely the president of Chocoball!”
He also tweeted the below photo saying, “It was supposed to be a funny picture, but I can’t even recognize myself. But it’s okay since I know I’m good-looking!! Thank you~“.
Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu also tweeted, “Birthday man! hiphop style lol“.
Fans left comments such as, “Happy Birthday oppa!“, “Don’t drink too much!”, and “JYP? What about Sohee?”
It’s nice to see Heechul celebrating his birthday with close friends and his fans!
credits to :  
http://starlight-reality.blogspot.com/2011/07/jy-park-throws-heechul-surprise.html

Like you all know..
Our Heenim LOVE to tease us all.. xD
PROVE it you say? here~
the picture say's it all (o.o=)


okay heechul you have corrupted my mind~!!!
his milky white skin..
ah..I envy it !!!!:stress:(

haha..
 this is what Kim Heechul said..
"I, Kim Heechul, was born to successfully make women fall in love with me. It’s not my fault. It’s not of my own free will. My mother and father created this face."

aigoo Heenim ssi..
I really respected you for being who you are! ^^=
Thank You for keep being in Super Junior~!
Thank You for taking care of other's in a silent way..
you really love your dongsaeng's huh? ^-^-

Kim Heechul..
You are not as COLD as you used to be..
You are now warm..
and I have heard you singing so much now..
I'm glad that your love for singing isn't fading away..

LOL..
I love to see your crazy dancing!
yeah,I am not fully your biased but I am your biased..
(okay now I'm confused 0.o" LOL)
all SuJu are my biased..
now that's understandable..
I THINK..**-
happy birthday heechul hyung~!!!!





isn't Heechul is to seductive!? ><"
hahaha xD

I wonder how Hangeng feelings today..
he must be earger to said "happy birhtday" to his good friend huh..
sorry,
I know it supposed to be a happy day..
but I can't help it.. 
Mianheyo..
I just missed the two togetherness.
But you know what..
when Hangeng left..
Heechul is getting warmer with other members ..
everything happen for a reason.
and I hope when Hangeng ge back..
They all will be a BIG HAPPY FAMILY~! <3
:)

P/S : I am so sorry that I didnt't post anything on Ryeowook bithday~!(-┏) next year I will post it nee.. ;)

that's all from me, enjoy your Sun-Day people~! haha xD
By : Syazie Alee
Time : 4.30 pm 
                                                                           HAHAHA~





2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

hahahaha, berpuisi habisss~
x bleh bla btul....yg buat surprise party bknnyer SM tpi JYP ~ Bravo!

Syazie Alee said...

berpusisi habis..?
tau tak per..yg wat party JYP..aduh..kekekeke xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog