Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Program Latihan Khidmat Negara [PLKN]


what is PLKN you asked me? well here is the explaination about PLKN :

The National Service Training Programme, or Program Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN), is Malaysia's national service program. The conscripts are 18-year-old youths that are selectively drafted. The three-month program, which started in December 2003, began as way to encourage friendship between youths of certain ages from different races and ethnic groups and address concerns that the country's various races were becoming increasingly isolated from one another.

what is PLKN objective towards young Malaysians?

Objectives of the PLKN

  • Develop a young generation who are patriotic and with love and devotion for their country
  • Enhance unity among the multi-racial communities in the country
  • Instill a spirit of caring and volunteerism among society
  • Produce an active, intelligent and confident generation
  • Develop positive characteristics among the younger generation through good values
  • Develop a generation that is obedient and loyal to the government
okay for more information about this PLKN you can just search it in Wikipedia.. ;)
it has the same concept as Korean Military. but our ones are much shorter..it's for 3 months only while waiting for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) result to be out on March (the exam is on December).

This week,every 17 years old Malaysian is checking online or text messaging whether or not they make into it.
so it's trafic jam on that site! ><" hahaha
Faradila when to check my one today at school but it write " Tak Dapat Dikesan" (untraceable) ==" am I an alien?! LOL xD

Then after got back home I try it myself..and cannot get access to it.. so I just banned it and focus to twitter for awhile..and I just know that Bekah from After School is going to leave after school because of graduating.. she is one of my favourite in After School T^T huhuhuu~ waee!~~?

okay after that sad news..my old friend called me..it's Shukrizah ^^
she asked me if I get into PLKN and I said I don't know,she didn't get it..
she checked for me and guess what..?
I didn't get it too~! hee *grinning*
Athirah thank you for your not soo masin mouth today~!
heee xD
Athirah is scary because her mouth is soooo masin!! anything that she predict will happen!~
scary huh..? LOL xD
I hope Elin and Thirah get's it ^^ *evil smirk*
especially Elin..you way to fair,it's time for you to tanned up Eunrin!~ ;p

haha, Now I can get a part time job while waiting for my SPM result ^^v hooraayyy~!
It's not that I hate PLKN and I don't like it either..It's 50-50 if get it okay if not okay also..but ofcourse I am happier that I did NOT get it~! hahahahahaha Rolling on the floor~!
 my friend's that get in is Fitriyani and Nazatul..
Fit is exited because she really want to get it..
good for you Fit~! ;D

written by : Syazie Alee ^^v

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

Sronoklah korg...kite yg tgh menderita sbb tak dpt nk check agi, huhuhu....bgaimana agaknyer kputusan nnti...
btw, elin dan thirah x dptlah >.<

Syazie Alee said...

hee..gy check ^^v LOL tau diorg tak dapat..saje jer.. LOL xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog