Sunday, July 3, 2011

1M 1S 1M


what does 1M 1S 1M stands for..?
well it stands for 1Murid (1 student) 1Sukan (1 sports) 1Malaysia (1 Malaysia) :)
yeah yesterday we have to run 1.5KM ! our school is tiny so we have to do 3 rounds (but the teacher make us run for 4 Rounds!!tired)

After the running and walking.. we lined up and drink some water..
it was really refreshing! :12: we got a 30 minutes break "recess"~ (I just known that yesterday supposed to be a normal school day..==" so we go back home at 12.30..)

On our 20 minutes break..we buy our food.. we I mean by me,Siti,Thirah,Yayah,Fara and Elin :)
yesterday was the first time I ate coconut jelly..thanks Thirah for recommend it to me! ^^-
while eating..the school radio playing a boring song..
Thank goodness I bring my speaky along..!

So we just enjoying our meal with some old and new kpop song ^^-
Then when we were enjoying our breakfast, Hafeezah and Sugania came to our spt..
asking us if we have some interesting song to put on..
so I was like rolling my eyes out because i thought they were joking..
Than they asked me to go with them to put a good song on the microphone..
I pulled Yayah with me..Thirah came with us too.

Then we suggested to put on a mandarin song (SuJu M Perfection ofcourse)
but at first they were against it but they just let it.
when we put it,some of the ELF were screaming!.
the chinese came up and were screaming threw my ears.. LOL xD
they all asked me to put No other,Sorry sorry,Bonamana..
and I was like jumping up exitedly, yayah was there to controlled me..(thanks Yayah!! ><")

then we go down because they won't let us played any other song because not all seem to enjoyed it..
my speaky being used,they put baby song and other song..Belieber's were screaming so hard! hahaha xD

then when we were enjoying ourself eating..
Hafeezah came to me and said that theres a teacher requesting a KPOP SONG!
so I was like exited AGAIN! Thirah and I went up..
the teacher asked to put some good stuff..
atfirst we put Sorry Sorry but we don't play full of t because I change it to 2PM I'll be back because that's what the teacher asked for..

and yeah..there were so many Hottest down there xD
screaming they're lungs out..
ahaha, I'm not sure if they are TRULY hottest because some of them know 2PM song just because of a malay guy sing it at AF..(the teacher itself asked for this song just because she heard it from that guy..)

SPEAKY! I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!!:Fan giler:(
ada hikmah disebalik membeli speaky!
one of my dreams is to played a Kpop song through our school speaker!
and I was like being a savour for those people down there who were bored listening to all the old song..(our school ALWAYS playing the same song no matter what the occasion is.. :Ishh!:()

okay we have tested how many ELF and HOTTEST down there..
it's ashamed that we don't have enough time *and a bit of disagree people* to play any other KPOP song..
If we can..we want to see VIP's,Beauty's,Shawol's,Sone,etc.. (so many ler! :hek2:()

huuu~! after that,we all go into our school hall to listen some lecture..
the lecturer always goes OUT of the TOPIC~!
and we were so tired! (running,eating and listening xD )
but we just bare with it..with our sleepiness:antok:...

after that was done,and the time reach 12.30 we all go to the toilet than go to 7-eleven..
as usual some of us buy drinks and foods..
I was like a promoter asking Elin to buy some bread..
LOL xD I didn't know that she will truly buy it !! kekekekekebigsmile
and then my next target is Thirah..but she just ignored me..huuuuu~
got to plan some other tactic next time:syakwasangka:(..

LOL xD is it a good thing for me to behave like that..:argh:

hahaha xD.. Kyaa!! Yayah have watched Transformers! ><" ngee.. I wanna watch it too~ huuu~! it's okay..
we will watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 together!! :woooh:

By: Syazie Alee.:face18:

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

Yes , we will watch it!

Syazie Alee said...

okie dokie!! ^^- hehehe,btw,thanks for changing the song for me ;))

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog