Monday, July 25, 2011

Kim Ryeowook


Ryeosomnia~
SCREAM because today is your day~!
LOL xD
I heard from Yayah *hardcore Ryeosomnia* 
 that today Ryeosomnia done a DAEBAK job in Twitter~!
Both Wookie and Ryeowook name is on the 10 Top Trends World Wide (TTWW)
congratulation to you ELF Ryeosomnia~ *clapping my hands*

Wookie looked so different and Hot aswell~!
^^-

did SM collaborate with YG?
LOL xD

hurmm,watching SuJu teaser picture making me more and more curious on how their MV will be like~
I wonder How Yesung,Siwon and Heechul will looked like and style like.. *__*
so many 'like' words..=="
hahahaha xD

I hope next is Yesung so it will be YeWook ;)

I've reach home late today because stay back for nasyid,
I have to stay back for seni but got cancelled due to the lateness..
and Didi unnie..
if you read this..I am totally ENVY you!
hahahaha xD You should just kidnap me !
I want to go to MTV World Stage to meet B2ST and Bang Yong Guk too!
*pout*
anyway thank you for tagging me at your picture and video ^^-
kamsahamnida! we should go out together one day ;)

By : Syazie Alee (^^-)

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

hahahah, am I a hardcore? really daebak oppa~ you're so hit today~
I want follow you too~

Syazie Alee said...

yes dear, u a hardcore ;P follow me where..? ouh go out with didi unnie,of course ! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog