Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SiHee


Today two member teaser picture have been released by Sm Entertainment.
The first one is Choi Siwon
I think all the ELF Siwonest were like this
  
or maybe like this
shock?!

LOL xD haha my reaction is the second one!
I was like.. WOAH!
NO clothes?!*he doesn't wear the jacket* Only that boxer/Short?!!
yeah he does have a great body and all that but still I was shock because
 Super Junior NEVER show their skin like that!
maybe Siwon yeah,he always does show off his muscle and all that..
but not in that kind of way.. he only showed his 6 packs!

Okay I better stop and showed you the picture instead of babbling nonsense~ xD

I am having a hard time to put this picture in my blog..
*peeking*
so so so provacative! ~!
LOL xD

After Siwon picture SM uploaded the dictator..
a.k.a Kim Heechul ;)

Heechul concept reminds me of "Carnival" which is one of their song..
Don't you think so too?
maybe because of the hat and font that they use..*_*?

Petal's must be happy huh.. because they don't have to wait for tomorrow..
ouhyeah,rumoured said that tomorrow there will be a MV TEASER ^^-
I hope it's true because I am so curious of what their MV will look like!

ELF
all of SuJu member picture have been released,what are your feelings..?
^^
are you satisfied..?
or are you more anxious..?
hurmmm~ ??

hehe that's all from me.
have a great day ELF and drink lot's of water okay as the weather is getting much hotter this day~

P/S : all hospital must prepared extra room because every ELF will have a nose bleed once Super Junior make a comeback~

hahahaha xD

By : Syazie Alee

1 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog