Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Must watch!!!!!!! ^^v


Tomorrow is Thursday.. 14th July 2011.
14th July 2011 + Thursday = HARRY POTTER~!
huwaa~
I wish that I can watch it tomorrow~!
BUT can't.
tomorrow is a school day..

But no worries~! this Saturday I will watch it with Yayah 
so happyyyyy~!

I can't believe that this is the END of Harry Potter..
I have been watching it since I was little..
since I was in elementary school.. 

ah JK.Rowling
you are such a great writer!
Thank You for making Harry Potter!


huuuhh
tomorrow we got komsas..
My group have to present a drama title 'Dato'Onn'
=="
everyone is soo busy with tuition and folio seni..
am I the only whose not??
I got to write it in a big paper..
(I am downloading power point so that it will be easier for me to do it..)
what happen to my power point..?
well a few weeks/months ago..
there are some virus..
and well..you know the drill~ =="

so I have to download it back..
ah..actually I want to write it than type it..
but my marker has no ink in it..
better get it from that octopus huh..? *takoyakiii~!!*

ouhyeah.I am fasting now..
got another one day and my debt will be finish ..
hehehehe

huuuuu~
penat memang penat..
stayback lama juga hari nih
Alhamdulillah~
kerja seni tuh dah siap!
colour jer tinggal..~!

hehehehe ;)
can't wait to watch Harry Potter~

anyeong nae sarang sarang sarang~

By : Syazie Alee 

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog