Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camera Talk


Pentax K-x DSLR Camera Colors 
isn't this camera cool?
yeah it is a REAL camera, not a toy! 
I thought it was a toy too when I first saw it.
this is PENTAX brand.

yeah, today I will talk about camera. I am not a photographer but I am interested in photographing. what picture will I take if I have my own DSLR? hurmm.. I am a random person so I will take pictures of anything! at school if I bring camera it means trouble because I will sneakingly taking a friend picture without she noticing it ;P hahaha xD 

one of my friend Athirah is great at photographing, if you want to know more just go to her blog : Athirah's blog :) 


okay back to my story~! LOL xD
I was interested in DSLR since I saw it on the tv at Travel and Living channel (yeah astro 707) 
but I'm not sure when.. but I think it's been in a LONG TIME? huuu~
but never bought it yet.. No money.. already broke because went to SuShow 3 ><" haha but I NEVER REGRETTED spending that money~! NEVER! ^^v

lot's of people saying that attending SuShow is a waste of money.. aigoo... Don't ever tell me that because it's my interest.. It's kinda the same when people said to you 'why did you buy those,it's really wasteful,you can only use it once or twice.." for me money is important but making a memory is MORE important.. yeah money is important,no money no talk right..? LOL xD 

ah,my financial is getting a bit better.. but I use some of it to went to CM last Friday.. ;P
and I think I've decided which DSLR I want..
at first I choose Canon dslr because seeing Sungmin using it in SEOUL mv.. but then.. people said Canon is much more expensive than Nikon..
and my teacher said that canon ones cannot share their lenses because it's all different but when using Nikon you can use any other nikon lenses ;D that's one of the benefit (so no need to buy soo many lenses right!?) hahaha xD that if you got a friend that using Nikon as well.. 

hmm..maybe when I got some more money than I exchange my mind to canon back..But,all camera are the same, it's the skill that count! REMEMBER that nee ;) *pointing a myself xD*

okay, I am attracted at Nikon D40. here's the picture of it..
 
price : RM 1,888.00
why I like this? Because I think I can get this one a bit faster~
LOL xD what kind an excuse is that.
ahahaa, because according to my calculation and budget..
if I still stick with the canon Dslr that I want it..
it will take a longggg timeee..

if i want this Nikon than I think i can manage it..
and if I have some extra money than I can use it for SS4~!
LOL xD
and if I have some extra moree..
ofcourse SAVE it in my bank account~! ;))

I haven't save ay money in my bank accounts for 1 and a half year..
my dad let me because it was rare of me not to save money in my bank.
I rarely use my money before (but now I'm a big eater so it's kinda hard) =="

haha,I want my old stomach back when it was smaller and not getting hungry every few seconds.. !!
huwaaa..

anyway..
can you all pray for me that I can get this DSLR quickly?
hehehe.. I only used digital camera..
I only record things..
I never yet take anything using DSLR..
huu~!
haha, my dad and sis dida camera is always being my victim..
Dida is using Lumix digital camera..
while my dad bought a new digital camera (I broke the old one few years ago..><")



 this is my dad new digital camera..
It's kinda fun to use..
BUT
I did not use if fully because feared that it will spoilt by my own two hands..
i don't want to damage any other stuff in this house..
I already damaged my dad video camera and old camera.
but he did said It is NOT my fault ^^v
the camera is already too old and the video camera..?
we all just kept in silent..
kukukuku

okay that's all from me about camera.. ;)

 written/typed by ; Syazie Alee


0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog