Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows


I have watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2!!
^^v
I am very happy because I can watch it at last~!
BUT at the same time I am very sad also..
WHY?
because this is the END of Harry Potter Mania..
No more Harry Potter next time in the movies..
I have grown up watching this..

what are my reviews?
it is SUPERB!
the greatest ending!

but compare to the book that I've read a lot of part that suppose to happen does not happen.
but it's okay because the movie itself describe it in a more simple way..
REMEMBER the budget of the movie is very HIGH! hehehe xD
so they make into a simple way..

I don't know what book should I read next..In my collection only full of Harry Potter ;)
haha 
I remember the old days when we have finish taking UPSR (2006) I bring the book to school to read it and I was so into the story and imagine it as well that I did not notice that a friend of mind pass out beside me ><"
everyone was like "you so into it huh?she pass out BESIDE you!!" 
and of course I feel terrible and apologies to her~ 

J.K Rowling you have sucked me into the World of MAGIC ;)
the movie itself makes me cry a bit..
but the book
makes me cry a lot!
because it's in detail~
But the way Snape dies..huh..
I was totally holding myself up from bursting out loud..

this is the last book..what book should I read next?
there is no more Harry Potter.. T^T

but overall..
Harry Potter is a masterpiece !
^^-v
I will cherish all~
I will read the book again when my SPM have finish..
I will buy all the HP movies ;)
and will showed it to the next generation! 
hahaha xD

I went to the movies with Yayah..
we go to the new open mall called Brem Mall.
That place is cool ;)
we should go there more often,its near and got lots of my favourite food ..
food is important if you want to go somewhere~!

But the people in the cinemas are so rude..
yeah you can text message and all that but at least keep it in the SILENT MODE
the guy next to me almost give a bad mood..=="
and after that guy almost half of the people there does not respect others by
 answering their phones and speak to it in LOUD voice..
I give my vengeance threw taking the pop corn out loud.. xD
childish of me right..
hahaha xD

That is all from me..
have a lumos day everyone..
Lumos in Harry Potter is a spell to make a "light" out from their wand..
so what I mean is have a "Bright" day everyone (^^)
okay..now I'm crapping =_=; LOL..
By : Syazie Alee



3 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

yaeh!! Harry !!!

MellProps said...

still menunggu turn nak tengok citer neh...

Syazie Alee said...

@ yayah Zack : yeah harry! haha
@ DoodleLicious : bila dah tengok bagi pendapat awak pulak~ ^^- saya pasti akan komen! ^^-v hehe

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog