Sunday, July 10, 2011

yesterday (9th July)


huu~ yesterday I hangout with my older sister Dida~
at first we went to our aunt house, I want to meet TABBY first~
GEMUK gila lah kucing tuh kan!
kalah garfield!

hehehehe xD
mula-mula tuh carik dia dekat dapur terjerit-jerit lah kan memanggil nama dia..
tiba-tiba ada benda yang berbulu dekat lantai..
hampir-hampir jugak terpijak..nasib selamat..
hoho,nak aje saya iron bulu tabby yang mengembang tuh.
geram tul!! ><" heee~

this is the old picture of Tabby,now his grown fatter~ ==" hahaha xD

 his hobby?? ofcourse sleeping!!! hahaha~


he just to adorable aren't he..?
miss you Tabby!! <3 ^^- *his fur always flying around my nose..=="heeheeeXD*

Okay,after meeting Tabby,my grandparents,my aunt,my cousin and eating spagetti..
we went out to get Dida friend..
then we went to Wangsa Walk,Dida..as always doing her hair.. =="
I just read the magazine and chit-chatting with her friend..
than I ask a random question about how to know gay people..
LOL xD

but~ her friend said that one example is SuJu!! *wanna choke him!* he knows that i like super junior tha's why..=="
aigoo..I was debating with him and he said that I cannot accept it because I am their fan~
and I said if they were gays.. They won't said their ideal type and looking at fan girls and said want to marry them etc...(lots of SuJu is saying that nowadays..which make me think they are really lonely..)
then we just change the topic..suddenly I want some sweet stuff in my mouth..
like an ice cream..

dan entah macam mana dari situ dapat minum air BUBBLE TEA~!
kukukukuku~
kawan Dida belanja..
tak dapat ais krim pun tak pelah..
Buuble Tea memang rasa lain-lain lah.. sebab pembuatnya ker..? hurmm..
jelly bubble tuh lagi sedap kat CM lah..*moree chewy and nyummy* ngee ^^v
than.. beli crepe, banana coklat, crispy type.. NYUMZ
ngee..

Than,coincidently,Dida friend found his friend
he looked at me and said "That's one example of gay"..
and I was like 'woah! really!!?' and then look back at the guy..
he doesn't seem like it.. ah well..
 he lecture me about the same sexes looks like..
and was like IN DETAIL! 0.o" hahaha!

I hope this post doesn't offended anyone..
it just that I'm curious that's why I ask..
and I believe that love can be in any type..
But this is ofcourse according to MY own opinion..
;)
I love cats..so can I marry them..? hehehehe xD
I love foods but can they love me back..? ^^-?

By : Syazie Alee

3 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

mmg gilerrr.....Ko jln2 smalam ok x? tak kene kcau dgn mende alah 'tu' ker?

Yayah Zack said...

comelll tul TABBY....I pun suke kucing jgak!!!

Syazie Alee said...

haha..okay jer jenjalan.. selamat dari benda2 kotor tuh.. ==" hahaha!! yea2 Tabby comel..macam aku! kukkukuku *dibaling buku kamus*

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog