Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bulan Puasa / Fasting Month


hey Everyone
 
hehehe..~

Ramadhan is approaching~
I am so happy~!
I love to fasting in the month of Ramadhan
Choahe/Joahee <3
Like it very very much!

The facts about Ramadhan:
It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating and drinking[1] during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God.

For more information you can just go to this link :
This will help you understand more about Muslim's fasting Month..

after ramadhan all the Muslim will celebrate Raya~
haha !!
I don't know what they called "Raya" in English..
ahh, I can smell the 'rendang' already..
nyumzz...
Thinking about food making me HUNGRY
LOL

when will start our fasting..?
well it's according to the moon or in Malay we call it Anak Bulan.
InsyaAllah we will start our fasting month this Monday .
yeap on the 1st August :)
yeah..
it's the same day when SuJu teaser will come out!! ^^=v

Kyaa~! can't wait for it lah! >///<
so exited!
for both Fasting Month and SuJu comeback~!
To all the Muslim's ELF make sure you drink LOTS of water in sahur time so that you don't feel thirsty when you screamed for SuJu teaser xD

On Friday I go out with my friends ~
yeah as usual the reason is FOOD!
LOL
we all have a great time there..
and that Friday I do nasyid..again..=="
I think that will be my last time in nasyid..?


By : Syazie Alee

2 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

nomeynyer kucing tuh!!!!

Syazie Alee said...

haha,sama tak macam tuannyer..? *perasan* LOL xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog