Saturday, August 13, 2011

13 Days of Fasting :)


woah~!
To all the muslim, how is your fasting so far..?
another 18 days to go and we will celebrating Raya ^^
can't wait to eat all the biscuit,rendang,ketupat etc~!
LOL xD

I am drooling right now! xD
not because of this but because I saw G-Dragon eating ~!

should I eat this infront of you..?

*opening his mouth* nyumm~!

pulling with all his might xD

(p/s: this pic is NOT MINE) ;)

gyaa~ even though I am not a big fan of chicken, GD really knows how to me want to eat it xD
Big Bang should do a CF on this like SuJu ^^
they should do the CF together~!
it will be rockin!

#this is the start of my crapping LOL #
Just imagine..
Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk meet GD who is previously HOT with blonde *in heartbreaker*
then Macho TOP meet Macho Siwon..
huu~ I think it will be a blast if they all meddling with each other ^^
its really rare to see Big Bang in KBS variety show but in other channel they do appear with SuJu example like MBC (if I'm not mistaken) StarKing ;)
Henry was there too along with Shindong,GD , I think Seungri (victory/V.I) is there too..?
cannot remember it clearly because I only just watch the CUT..

~~~~~~~~
#changing the topic again#
at school I got a friend that is always think that she knows it all.
yeah I have posted about this before but she just keep on irritating me,
I just want to say to you
LOL xD

another annoying dialogue =="
Her : Do you know that Super Junior have released a new song called Mr.Simple..?
Me : *nodding my head* since Last Week..*smirking to myself*
Yeah I have emphasizes the the "last week" part xD LOL..
come on everyone in the class knows how I am crazy about KPOP..
She want to challenge me..? PLEASE~
for your information I am not that updated as I use to be..
but My chingu Yayah Zack is way updating~!
she's the one helping me.. ;)
and since when you like SuJu? you were like "I love Shinee better,they can sing better"
and I said in my heart  "SuJu can sing too ==" they are SHINee SENIOR FYI"
but ofcourse the words never get out from my mouth because I am a Good Person (?) LOL xD

you just

*innocent smile*

and if I can I already SHOOT you~

Let's change the topic again~!

hehe XD

to Celia~ if you are reading this
Yuuhuuuu~!!
 heee heee ^^

did you eat well yesterday..?
if you do here is a clap of hands from your Yesung xD


LOL xD

Okay I think I being a bit crazy #more like a lot!
Sorry~
I'm just become a bit crazy because watching people Tumblr ^^-
yeah all of this pic I got from Tumblr and NONE of it is mine..
maybe the person in the picture is mine..(?)
#every kpoppers holding a knife with a grin looking at me#
and I was like


heee xD

Okay thats all, I need to find something to stop my crazy-ness~ =="

Anyeong~!



By : Syazie Alee

3 Good persons:

elin gugu said...

wow..syazie i admire how u combine all this to make me like watching ur life sequel or ur opinion as like u're now talking to me..hopefully i get an idea what to write on my blog..huhuuhu..
but now i prefer reading others wrote..hihihi

Yayah Zack said...

I spot someone here! hahahahaha...Aigoo, elin Gugu was here @.@...You better update you blog(elin)...
BTW, thanks for mentioning my name again, BEAR! Hahaha...I will apper whenever you mention me (Lika a ghost)
I think I'm crapping now....
Better leave this page (^.^)v

Syazie Alee said...

@ Elin Gugu : er.. thanks?? LOL xD you just write anything! ^^- like me, never followed the exact topic ==" LOL xD I'm glad that u have some fun time here ^^ better update ur blog fast nee elin!~ ;)

@Yayah Zack : yeah, u always appear when ur name is at the post ;P LOL xD and Your welcome my BUNNY ;P ^^-v

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog