Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Drama Spy Myung Wol



*gambar yang tiada kena mengena dengan post saya~*
LOL xD
my trial exam is around the corner and I have time to watch a korean drama.. xD
so un-schedule of me =="
I usually prepared LAST MINUTE which is a very bad habit of mine since middle school ><"
I hope that I will start to discipline myself .. huuu~

Myung Wol The Spy Korean Drama Ep 1 and 2 Preview | Eric and Jang Hee Jin Scene Awkward

This is one of the poster of Myung wol the spy/ Spy Myung wol..
who is myung wol..? is the girl who carries the guy up here.. LOL xD

Hyaa~!
For those who are sitting for SPM this year,
good luck for your Trial ^^-
lets do our best nee ;D
aza-aza Hwaiting~!
Chaiyok~!

By : Syazie Alee

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog