Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mr.Simple



Kyaaa~! scream till your lungs are out ELF~!
haha, when I reached home the MV still hasn't out yet..
about 5 minutes later the official MV have come out~!

And again ELF done a great job!
youtube suffering a big attact from ELF xD
LOL

This MV of Mr.Simple is a simple one ;D
everyone showed their matured side ^^
I just love it!!

now MrSimple is trending in Top Trends Worldwide =)
Good Job ELF!
*clapping my hands*
don't add # this to your trend as it will be harder to trend Mr.Simple..
the MrSimple trends goes up and down at the top 10 but its okay because it is still in the top trends.. ;)
If possible I want MrSimple to be number 1 on TT ^^-
no harm of hoping right..? ;p

and I heard that they will be another MV of Mr.Simple but this in a Japanese version~ ;)
will it be different..?beside the language of course ;p
hurmmm~
hoping so! ^^-v

Lets enjoy this moment ELF~
Super Junior Hwaiting!~
5 Jib hwaiting~!



By : Syazie Alee

1 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

hUHUHUHUHuuuu...their MV really killing me~

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog