Saturday, August 27, 2011

Super Junior 5JIB 7th Win


Chukahae to our SuperMan Super Junior <3
I didn't watch Music Bank today because I went out on a movie date with my sister and her friend.
we watch Final Destinantion 5 ;)
It was epic, I am amaze how the producer think of a new way of each one dying..
from part 1 till 5..
I wonder how part 6 will be like..?

*back to the story*
okay sorry about the "slacking" off moment xD
as I told you, I didn't manage to watch MuBank LIVE today TT^TT
but as soon as I reached home, I open my twitter and asked others for the link for today..
I got it for both of their performance and winning stage :)

Congratulation Super Junior ^^
ouhyeah! today Smtwn released SuperMan MV..
its nice though :)


 This is the MV, enjoy it !~

there is still 2days before Heechul goes to the military base for 23 months..
he will be okay there ;) no worries okay..
you all will just end up sick..
Love Sick what I mean ;P
hehe xD

my friend asked why am I sad Heechul leaving since he is not my bias..
the answer is I LOVE ALL OF THEM EQUALLY <3
I still remember how hard I cried on
 Hankyung case, Kangin going and Kibum not participating in SuJu schedule..
I am still sad, but my tears are dry, but the hopes are still high~ :)
and no worries.. my tears will filled up this 1September 2011 ..
no doubt about that~ xD
Hae still can't perform well due to his leg.. TT^TT
Get well soon nee Hae <3

One by One is gone,
but they will be back like the 2PM song 'I'll Be Back"
and at that time ELF will put their 'Hands Up' and enjoy it 'Day by Day (haru haru)'
we will be in the moment of 'Happiness' but ofcourse we will have ups and downs..
Just keep on believing <3


By : Syazie Alee

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog