Monday, August 22, 2011

Sad & Shocking News TT^TT [ELF is in the midst of sadness]


Yesterday I didn't have the chance to open my twitter..
so I didn't know until my friend Yayah told me that yesterday Hae,Min and Yeye is injured due to shooting Dream Team season 2 at night.
Yeye have injured his kidney, Hae his foot/feet while Min his hands.
get well soon you three, Teukie and Hyukie is fine, thats a good news..

Now the dreadfully shocking and sad news!

Know this guy..?
yeah he is the mood maker, the baby faced, the 2nd elder in SuJu ;)
he is Kim Heechul.

the middle one~

Heechul got to go to serve the army, he has been delaying it for awhile now.
he said its better that he goes now or he will change his mind again..
and ofcourse everyone is shocked because he will be going on this 1stSeptember2011.
he only let us prepare for 1 week for his leave!!
ahh, Kim Heechul..
you are totally making me crying like a river right now..
at least finish all Super Show 4 than you can go.. let us ELF see you for the last time..
and you even promised us !!!!

BUT...
its okay, I think you have your own reason, you don't want to see us crying?
you don't want to cry infront of us again..?
RIGHT?
its okay we as your baby understand your needs omma/appa <3

This is too sudden..
we just can't accept the news yet but we will released you and welcome you with a warm welcome.
we will support you and still like you and love you Kim Heechul.

I want to thank you for telling us~!
because I heard that at first you want to go quietly.. so thank you soo much for telling us eventhough its too sudden..
 we love you and will support you~ remember that!
we will keep on supporting your members like family Super Junior <3

and oneday when you have been released,
I still hoping that all 15 of you stand in one stage ;)

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog