Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Super Junior 5 jib (^^-)


Super Junior 5 jib is absolutely DAEBAK *big hit*
The full Music Video isn't out yet..It will be..Just be patience ELF~!nee?? ^^
LOL, Yayah thank you for putting Mr.Simple song to my blog~! SARANGHAE~!
you a GOOD FRIEND~
LOL.
why I cap's lock the word "Good Friend" ?
it's because it's one of the Super Junior song in the 5th Album ^^
Okay,if you want to know the list of Super Junior song, you can check it out at
Yayah's blog :

Okay,as you all know, I just listened to Mr.Simple today because of my tiredness yesterday =="
LOL xD
the beat is awesome! I was speechless~!!
and then I hear it again and again..
Leeteuk commands us ELF to do so and I will obliged it with happiness ;D
where leeteuk say it..?
in twitter~ don't believe me? then check out his twitter!!
he said this..:
e-teuk

                                                              leehongki


TRANS:   SuJu Hyeong's Mr.Simple Daebak!!!!! (credit MYSJ)

kyaaa~! I can't wait for the full Music Video..I wondering how they dance to the music ^^
and of course i listen to the rest of their 5 jib song..
P/S : I am not following the exact numbering of the track list~
if you want the exact one go to Yayah's blog :D
I already give u the link up there REMEMBER~? ^^v

1. Good Friends
I listen to this and watching the eng sub..
and it's a very touching song..
I almost tear up..
it's like they write this song among themself..
about their friendship..
and if they grown aparts and meet again,the momories will make them happy..
*such a sad lyrics*
here is the link if you want to watch it also..

2. Be My Girl
the opening of it is so interesting..
can be addicted to the beat so fast~!
the way Donghae sing from head to toe *in korean of course*
soo seductive xD
and the word "crazy" is like Henry's off My Mind.. ;D
here is the link

3. White Christmas
the way they said '1 2 3 4' reminds me of 'Wonder Boy' song ^^
it started so fast~! Like a slow rapping ~
the pronunciation is so clear~ expecially Ryeowook ;D
*proud huh Yayah..? ;P *
and the way Eunhyuk and Shindong rap sounds like in "Happiness/Haengbok" ^^
watch it *the translation* :

4. Storm
it's a really a sad song TT^TT
the music is soothing
this song is kinda about a breakup..
and it gave a big impact to them like a storm ..
here's the link and u understand what I mean..

5. Sunflower
the opening music is cheerfull
the song have the same kinda meaning as SHINee 'hello hello'
that he loves her but not making her his yet.. *don't know how to explained well ><"*
the boy is a sunflower that bloomed because of the girl *this kinda means that the girl is a sun to him*

6. Walkin'
the opening is really shockening because of Siwon awesome melody..
Addicted to the way he sing it~!
hurm this song is about every steps that we take :D
a very simple way to explain it huh..? LOL just watch it ;P

7. Memories
yes,another sad song.. TT^TT
this song meaning kinda reminds me of Lee Seunggi "let's breakup"
but this song is about their memories together..
Shindong voice is really soothing!~
ahh, I love this song because I can listen to Shindong voice~!
I was shock because I didn't recognised it at first and when I listen to it again I was like WOAH
 Dong dong DAE~BAK!!
and in this Kyuhyun is calling out for me crazily xD haha xD just joking ;P

8. Feels Good
the opening music is beating in my head~ LOL xD
this song definitely feels good ^^-v
this song meaning reminds me of Super Girl ^^
is this song is a sequel song for Super Girl..? LOL xD
'imi naega romio' I'm her romeo(x3)
yes you guys are a romeo for ELF xD
a sexy and manly song ;)

9. Y
at first I thought this is MBLAQ "Y" song xD
but it's definitely a SuJu song after hearing Yesung opening ^^
EunHae rapping is awesome !~

10. Opera
when I saw the title I thought it was a sad song~
but like the saying says Don't judge a book by its cover or should I say Don't judge a song by its title~?
LOL xD
Its actually a fun song with a fun beat~!
is this song about the members into theater this day?? haha xD
*opera and theater is 2 different things~*
but this song beat is awesome~ I love the way they sing it ^^
yes Super Junior this is you show ;)

11. My love , My kiss , My Heart
a song for all ELF??
maybe soo ;)
haha ^^
let us imagine they sing it to us *aren't we all do the same if a girl involves in their song?*
xD

12. Mr.Simple
*screaming*
hahaha xD
ELF who have TWITTER..
why aren't #MrSimple on TT yet?! *pout*
are you going to wait until the full MV of Mr.Simple is released?
I hope so maybe your spirit isn't that high yet huh?
after you saw the full mv I hope you ELF trend #Mr.Simple ;D
You wait for SJ call and to blow ur mind huh..?!
 hahaha xD *suddenly hyper*
as a MISS SIMPLE we need to trend our MR.SIMPLE.
links to Mr.Simple meaning : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Z06ode2ZA
13. Perfection [korean]
I don't think this song need any introduction from me..
^^
You all know what the meaning is already right??
heee ;D
if not here is the link :

psst~ I love the Mandarin version but Korean version is daebak too ;)


           
                                                       can't wait for their LIVE stage ^^

By : Syazie Alee~ (^^-)




3 Good persons:

Yayah Zack said...

hurm, tak sangka si budak Yayah terbabit jgak di sini, hahaha...
Apa yg ko tulis sumenye tpat...
Lagu Walkin yg mmg santai~
lagu good friends yg mencengkam hati~
lagu trio KRY yg menyentuh hati *brbahasa plak~*
BTW, be my girl tuh korean version kpd GOTCHA NUMBA....

Yayah Zack said...

Bear! kamu salah link utk MR.SIMPLE nyer~

Syazie Alee said...

kyaa~ terima kasih sebab memberitahu saya Bunny!! ^^- saya dah betulkannya ;)
ha'ah saya dapat tahu yg lagu GOTCHA NUMBER tuh dari good will ^^-v

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog