Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Arts Gallery at KLCC


Today we went to Kuala Lumpur City Centre [KLCC]
yeah, we went to Malaysia's sky scrapper,
its in the 7th place of the tallest building in the world ;)
This is the building ^^

[This picture is not mine]
 But I am not going to talk about Petronas Twin Tower in my post..
I am going to talk to you about the Petronas Art Gallery.
It's in this tall buiding.. Its on the 4th floor if I'm not mistaken..?

40 of us goes there along with our arts teacher Pn.Intan ^^
we go there by bus ofcourse.. :)
I bring all the forbidden things like my speaky,mp3 and cammy
 (not my cammy,my dad's one..my,maybe next year I'll buy it ^^)
its not that far to go there,it takes only about a half hour I think?

our craziness begin in the bus ^^
my friends went crazy with the camera =..=" LOL
here is the picture, girls..
if the picture are embarrasing don't blame me, you're the one who is posing like that! xD
so just
xD
its fun to be an evil person sometimes..addicted to it ^^-v
geez,Kyuhyun influence is too much for me~!


ㅠㅠ
Kyu cry of happiness~? x__x"

suddenly I went hyper like them 0.0"

Okay lets go back to the main topic~!
here is our picture..

This is when we in the bus ^^

from left
Aten,Faradila,Iqa,Me (busy with speaky) and Fit

This is Nana and Farah

This is when we already reach at the Arts Gallery
Teaching us all how to use water on water technique
ouhyeah,its not just our school, there is other school aswell :)

our themes is geometric..
most of us do sphere,and make a planet then colour it by the techniques that we learn
its not just water on water, there is also dry on dry,prints etc..
we have lots of fun there ^^


Aten arts

Faradila Arts

me and chow focusing on our arts ^^

chow arts, christine hands xD

This is Chow's one, she really good at colouring ^^-

This is mine.. =="
like a kindergarten stuff huh? LOL xD
But I do learn a lot about water colour.
its fun!
colouring is not that boring as I think it is ( I usually love sketches only~ less difficulty)

Intan and Me..(lol,I'm so short!! 0.o")
behind us is a Japanese suit armor.
This is a remark on Japanese and Malaysia friendship ^^
the suit is really interesting too see..
ahh, I can't get any closer to the suit because there were other stuff =="

Riri's Art, she being praised by the artis ^^-

Jumping Jumping~
this is went the teacher let us to go out freely
we when crazy out side and yeah ofcourse it hot out there!
its Malaysia after all xD


This is a Japanese seramic *did I spell that correctly..?*

This is Korean
its really small and looks like an earing ^^-
in my mind I just thinking that I just want to steal it and
sold it and use the money for Kpop stuff xD

[End of Photos]
There are too many nonsense picture that I don't want to put
 and some good picture that I'm lazy too put~
sorry ~_~"

Where are the other arts you ask..?
well we are at the gallery so NO PHOTOS!
cannot take pictures with the arts T^T

But some naughty people just ignore the rules and just take it..
even though I'm evil and naughty,
If I wearing a school uniform I will never do anything like that..
because that will only bring my school name down..
*geez,such a goody mushy huh*
LOL xD proud much? =="
but it is VERY TEMPTING!
the arts is really too beautiful for not to be taken by a camera.. ><'

that is all~
hope you all have a great time reading my post for today ^^


as usual,the picture is NOT MINE.. ;P

By : Syazie Alee ^^

2 Good persons:

elin gugu said...

if can i want you to seludup me to the art gallery

Syazie Alee said...

@ yayah zack xD yeah always being michyeo <3
@ elin gugu nee, I want to seludup u,thira and yayah if possible xD

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog