Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon Birthday [18thAugust]




Its not GD birthday today, it was on the 18th August :)
Mianhe GD that I didn't write it on the 18th August T^T
Hope you have a great birthday amongs ur family,friends and members ^^

Today I will post about Big Bang, gonna be a VIP for todays post :)


This is the colour of VIP
Proudly holding the lightstick crown to represent our Big Bang :)

hehe.. :)
yeah all this GIF is NOT MINE!


Lots of G-Dragon picture/GIF eyyh?? ^^ hehe ;D

Gonna post you the GIF of G-Dragon that Yayah Zack made for me :)
so sweet of her! ^^=
you know how much I like GD huh buny? more than that messy hair xD
you know who I mean right..? showing the "nampyeon picture" LOL xD

This is made by Yayah for Me ;)


This is GD on Tonight MV :) his clapping his hands for his birthday ;D
[P/S he is the same age as Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Joon ]
I love the way he smirk~!
I just notice something.. why do I love guys that smirk?? =="
but Minhwannie is not like that..(well sometimes)
hahaha xD

yeah, he notice YOU! xD

this night is my birthday, waiting for my presents..~

ah~ I hate waiting ~
 hehe ^^-

Thats all ^^
I hope GD continue to lead his bandmates of Big Bang till 50 years later..
although that seems possible, but impossible the possible right?
okay I am starting on my crap =="
LOL xD

Yayah, this is not mine..
just randomly taking all your Wookie photos from someone else tumblr..
I know you have lots of them, but this is the only way I say thank you to you..
seat back and enjoy it nee buny~
just like Jaejoong here ;P

I prefer to dance with Yayah than this woman =="
licking his lips just because it dry's off~

Wookie is cryng because he missed Hikarinotebiki so much~
Yesungie kissed his cheek "there there, you will see her next time"

smirking to you ^^*

sleepy Wookie that dreams of Yayah xD


I am the eternal magnae~!
Henry : help me ~ where is the innocent wookie hyung~!

Heechul : you have been a good apprentice wookie ah~
Woo kie : yes, I learn from the master *smirk*

yayah! tied your wookie!!

when the magnae bullys the eternal one xD
*mistakenly dropping the card off*
>/////<
did u imagine that u were Sungmin YAYAH??

*screamed* YAYAH!!

Thats all~ hope that you enjoy my post for today xD
yes, I'm being naughty naighty today ;P

By : Syazie Alee

By :
Syazie Alee

0 Good persons:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Yayah. All reserved to Syazie's Blog